• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    An article from the Russian News Service, Pravda and their view on same sex child adoptions.

Same-sex couples looking for children in Russia and China - English pravda.ru

What a terrible situation! It hard to tell what those gays might to that child. For all we know they could give him a good meal, loving parents, and an education. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!:runaway:

As freedom loving Americans, we must do everything in our power to stop law abiding and well off citizens who are gay from adopting needy children from second world countries. Think of the children. I'm sure that they would rather be in a Russian orphanage than in a gay household.

(Apply purple where needed)

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yeah, they also banned gay pride parades for the next 100 years.

So much for free association and public gathering.

But if it is just taking the gays rights it's cool, right?

Oh, wait, the Russians are not really known for stopping at one set of rights to take.

Sadly, neither are some Americans...

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    That's right! If you sin, you are not fit to raise children. Wait a minute...God said all sins are equal. IF that's the case than no one is fit to raise children!

What do we do now?

Focus on taking care of my own sin, raise my own children, tell people about the Savior who makes this possible, and let other people do what they want.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County

Did you read the article? It is more about the increasing use of pharmaceutical drugs on kids and the decline of morals in the U.S. (things discussed a fair bit here) than about necrophilia. The necrophiliac teens at the beginning were used as an attention grabbing example and headline to get one to read. Sensationalistic headlines about the U.S. over there get lots of attention. Hence you see lots of them.

Yet, the smart U.S. government turns American students into pharmacological zombies, trying to take guns away from adults, referring to the crimes committed by young psychopaths. To give you an idea of ​​the extent of such policies, we would like to note that the production of amphetamine-type drugs in the country has been growing exponentially. In addition, Americans consume large quantities of chemical food, which is also a part of the pharmacological industry. Natural food in the U.S. is very difficult to buy. The agency, which directly deals with the issues of changes among the population, is called the Food and Drug Administration, which obviously means that food and drug is one and the same thing.
    To crown it all, there are practically no mental health services provided to the population in America. They have been replaced with ambulatory narcotization.
    In 1955, there were 559,000 patients in state-funded psychiatric hospitals per 165 million people. Nowadays, their number has dropped to less than 50,000 per 300 million people. It is believed in America that about 20 percent of U.S. prison inmates are mentally ill. However, they will not be sent to "yellow houses", as they serve as a valuable labor resource in the American prison economy.

A couple of subjects in there that have been talked about quite a bit here. There are a couple of wild inferences as well but you get that over there. here too sometimes.

Read material that you refer too. Though you usually do.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Hmmm, your very obsessed with homosexuals.....hmmmm. Whatever could that mean?

picard-facepalm.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm someone who ACTUALLY is an adoptee, adopted at birth.
    If you're not an adoptee, you have NO CLUE how it feels to grow up as an adopted child.

When you're a kid, you hate anything that makes you feel different from the other kids.

As a kid, I grew up feeling different enough from the other kids because i was adopted as it was.

If I'd had homosexual adoptive parents, it would've just added MORE to the issue.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Oh c'mon, you gotta admit it's a great headline. I'll amend it to "my favorite story title." "Necrophilic psychopaths," can't beat that. It'd be a great name for a rock band.

I'll go with that. it'd be right in line with some band names that I have seen in years past, like, "Dandelion Abortions" and "Bob on This".

Top Bottom