• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Did you cry all day, protest all night, and end every tweet #notmysuperbowl?
    Do we need a recount/review of only Patriot scores?

Nah. I take the good with the bad. The losses to the Giants were both great NFL games, but I'd have preferred a different ending. Same with the Colts AFC Championship comeback the year the Colts won the Superbowl. Hell Although some Patriot snowflakes might work at the NFL channel. They played the Brady era Pats' Superbowls, but only the wins....

I don't normally like to plug the Globe but this is worth it if you are NOT a Goodell fan Tom Brady continues to troll Roger Goodell during the Patriots parade

EDIT: I did that hashtag sh$t until it was 28-28......

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I LOVE this pick. We have needed a legit, ball-hawk safety for a long time, and even moreso with Pops moving on.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    He's a very good DB/safety.
    There's not a DB in the league that can cover a NFL receiver for over 7 seconds.
    The COLTS MUST address a pass rush so the defensive backfield has a chance.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    NFL know it all panel says there's plenty of D-Line and pass rushers left.
    We've had our share of 5th and 6th round starters.
    Pass rushers please, linebackers needed desperately. Maybe Colts put out a "Help Wanted" sign on the doors at the 56th st Complex

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I hate to admit that I have actually been watching the draft, rain pretty much canceled my plans this morning. The Colts picks have been the most entertaining, by far. They have an orangutan at the zoo make the announcement by touching a computer screen. NFL analyst Mike Mayock has been outspoken about how much he hates it, and the result is that the other analysts have really started trolling him about the zoo. Funny stuff.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It`s interesting, and refreshing to see the team actually address needs, instead of making excuses for their picks, saying they`re getting the "best player available". Had they drafted another WR with the first pick, you`d have to say, doesn`t matter who the GM is, they just cannot be competent.

Top Bottom