• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm guessing they figured that since Luck wasn't on the field they then played to that level. It looks like the only one trying to when the game was the back up QB. Truly pathetic when you constantly hear that one man isn't a team. They sure seemed to shoot that theory full of holes! What have they got, 5 more games? Can anyone say 6 and 11 for the season?

You are predicting that the Colts will go 6-10, make the playoffs, and lose in the Wild Card round?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, you meant the regular season game. I thought you meant we'd somehow play them in the playoffs.

Yeah. I don't see how that one isn't chalked up as a loss.

This. That was my point. We watched the Raiders take on the Houston team. There is no way the Colts have anything for them on either side of the ball.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This. That was my point. We watched the Raiders take on the Houston team. There is no way the Colts have anything for them on either side of the ball.

"Any Given Sunday"

Watching the better teams in the league you'll see a competent running game. The Colts don't have that.
    Gore is a good back that can milk every carry for a couple of extra yards. The coaches play him early and then basically nothing the rest of the game. A: either he's run out of gas or B: they're saving him for later in the season to assure he'll have something left. IF this is the case then the Colts have run out of time to get in the playoffs. I know football is a chess game but why are the Colts playing checkers?
    O line has actually improved but no depth there kills them. Two steps forward....3 steps back.
    NO pass rush has killed the defense. Run D has improved a little.
    D coordinator is a newb. Linebackers coach from Baltimore. Looks like he'd try to get some linebackers that aren't eligible for Social Security.
    I'm also wondering if some of these stupid players can even read or write, brain damaged, or just low IQs. Some of the dumbchit they pull is unbelievable.
    For Every patch that's been made there's another leak in another area.
    Lack of talent and "OLD" free agents, poor coaching as far as I can tell, and this team is destroying a good quarterback. He'll be Lucky to survive another year.
    The league is fast and hard hitting. The human body isn't made for these impacts.
    On the bright side.... It's the "Same old Colts" and we get to watch them on TV and whine about it.
    Go Colts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Harry I completely agree.
    I can hardley stand to watch anymore. It is just too painful
    The dip**** fouls and dropped balls I expected from my CYO and league teams not NFL pro's.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I've discovered this year that I was more a Peyton fan than an NFL fan. Watching the Colts this year is a form of masochism I just can't take much of and I hope like hell Mr Irsay will choose at the end of this season to undo the mistake he made after the end of last season.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Having lived through the 90s (Ahhhh...Jim Harbaugh), this is ok. Better than some of those years.

I recall a great Harbaugh run. One of his seasons ended with a Hail Mary attempt in the AFC Championship game that actually had a chance of working versus the Steelers.........

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I recall a great Harbaugh run. One of his seasons ended with a Hail Mary attempt in the AFC Championship game that actually had a chance of working versus the Steelers.........

It did work, but a poor call was made by the officials. That play was part of the impetus for instant replay coming into the league.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It did work, but a poor call was made by the officials. That play was part of the impetus for instant replay coming into the league.

Totally pulling for the Colts that game. Can't stand Rapelessburger and crew

I'm a Michigan fan and was hoping for a last Captain Comeback hurrah

Didn't know that about the replay rule. That's why I remember it being very close.

Top Bottom