• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At least I can watch the NASCAR race without having to flip back and forth to the game.

My son is coming over today and we will be finishing the roof on the new deck project. Been a Sunday thing for a while now so watching the race or the game is a spotty thing.
    I have no idea who is where in the NASCAR play offs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My son is coming over today and we will be finishing the roof on the new deck project. Been a Sunday thing for a while now so watching the race or the game is a spotty thing.
    I have no idea who is where in the NASCAR play offs.

The top 8 going into today are Johnson, Edwards, Logano, Kyle Busch, Kenseth, Hamlin, Harvick and Kurt Busch. Edwards and Johnson are locked for Homestead, so two of the remaining 6 will be determined today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, it would have been nice for him to retire on top. I used to really dislike Stewart, but it seemed like once he moved back to Indiana, he mellowed and his douchiness really started to go away.

That guy came from not a lot. They struggled to put good rides under him. His dad is just a really great guy.
    I have known his dad a while and known Tony since the Menard Indy car days. I helped out on the team as I new most everyone that worked there.
    I did some of the wiring and tuning on his chopper. I have a pic somewhere of his and my bike in Daytona at bike week. Put some miles next to that piece.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That guy came from not a lot. They struggled to put good rides under him. His dad is just a really great guy.
    I have known his dad a while and known Tony since the Menard Indy car days. I helped out on the team as I new most everyone that worked there.
    I did some of the wiring and tuning on his chopper. I have a pic somewhere of his and my bike in Daytona at bike week. Put some miles next to that piece.

I attribute a lot of the way he used to be just to being young too. Seems like a good guy now though. That's cool that you got to be so close with him and his family! I hated all the grief he got from that sprint car wreck/fiasco. That was totally undeserved.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Can we get it on the next ballot to sell the colts?

BLASPHEMER.jpg~c200

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I attribute a lot of the way he used to be just to being young too. Seems like a good guy now though. That's cool that you got to be so close with him and his family! I hated all the grief he got from that sprint car wreck/fiasco. That was totally undeserved.

We have become a Tort society full of ambulance chasers.
    I believe that incident and the ensuing issues drained his spirit.

Top Bottom