• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Sometime back I started getting those FB posts on my feed, along the lines of pretty old celebrities. Today it was Christina Applegate…hard to believe she’s 52 now.
    I had a huge crush in Christina Applegate when she was on Married With Children. It's sad she suffers from MS. But to your point, it is kinda weird to recognize how time passes for all of us. I watched American Werewolf In London last night with my middle child. I decided to look up the actors on IMDB. It was mindblowing to see their modern pics right next to their image on the screen. The actor playing the werewolf is an old man now!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had a huge crush in Christina Applegate when she was on Married With Children. It's sad she suffers from MS. But to your point, it is kinda weird to recognize how time passes for all of us. I watched American Werewolf In London last night with my middle child. I decided to look up the actors on IMDB. It was mindblowing to see their modern pics right next to their image on the screen. The actor playing the werewolf is an old man now!
    A few weeks ago I re-watched My Cousin Vinnie. The very next day Joe Pesci was the subject of one of those posts. Holy Cow is he old now.

Top Bottom