• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Dammit....we don't like to be busy. We like to be paid​ like we're busy.

Well I was going to say there will be some lawyers getting rich but somehow I doubt the average hourly rate at the end of the day will be very much by time everyone digs to the bottom of this cluster.... and clients pockets are empty.

#$15minimum

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    His opinion doesn't matter at all. The real problem is the media who keep putting these tools in front of a camera and calling it "news". Why would you broadcast interviews with incredibly stupid people and call it "news"? To make an easy buck. I cannot watch any media news any more. Saturday morning cartoons are far more intellectual than CNN and FOX. I always love how these morons throw out "In England the cops don't even carry guns" (not true actually). Go ask any cop in London what they think about that fact. They have finally begun to realize what a stupid idea that was......... More and more people in England really want their guns back now.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am fine with his opinion as long as it only means that he will not personally buy guns. Leave me alone.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You referring to the CMP? IIRC they wanted to see that I was

1)a competitive shooter

2)member of a club affiliated with CMP/NRA competition

I've slept in the last 10 years and there might have been other reqs, but I doubt this payton could order a rifle (M1 "low capacity assault weapon") from the CMP

Yes, the CMP and/or black powder guns are the only two (legal) exceptions I can think of.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I went to the Saints website and sent a message addressed to Coach Payton (warning - they want a phone number so no threats). My message was basically that I thought his statement was ignorant because what if a 6-6, 300 lb. thug like the one who killed Mr. Smith kicked in my door to kill my family what is my "equalizer" to even the fight? My guns are the equalizer. I also pointed out that us common folk are not like Mr. Payton with his armed bodyguards or his expensive security system. Always the hypocritical upper cruster lefties that want to ban all guns (except the ones that protect them).

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Listening to the news in the car and they came out and said that Smith had a fully loaded gun in his car at the time. Wonder if there will be a comment about that from the coach?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You referring to the CMP? IIRC they wanted to see that I was

1)a competitive shooter

2)member of a club affiliated with CMP/NRA competition

I've slept in the last 10 years and there might have been other reqs, but I doubt this payton could order a rifle (M1 "low capacity assault weapon") from the CMP

You win the cookie! Although when I ordered mine I only had to show club affiliation, a condition, not a license as stated upstream.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    I could not care less what he or any other pseudo celebrity says when the sole purpose is to keep themselves in a "Look at me I'm famous, listen to me" spotlight.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I went to the Saints website and sent a message addressed to Coach Payton (warning - they want a phone number so no threats). My message was basically that I thought his statement was ignorant because what if a 6-6, 300 lb. thug like the one who killed Mr. Smith kicked in my door to kill my family what is my "equalizer" to even the fight? My guns are the equalizer. I also pointed out that us common folk are not like Mr. Payton with his armed bodyguards or his expensive security system. Always the hypocritical upper cruster lefties that want to ban all guns (except the ones that protect them).

No worries. I used your phone number when I made my threat. :):

Top Bottom