• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyS12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Zionsville, IN
    Hopefully this won't change anything that's already in place. The first comment left on that page brought up a good point that this might be concerning shotguns that are manufactured as AOWs or without a stock of some sort. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed that that's the only thing they'd be covering though...

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    No, it specifically uses the word "IMPORTABILITY" in reference to the guns on the chopping block.
    You do the math.
    The KSG is American made, In Florida. And if we can't have the KSG at 14 rounds, or a Saiga at 20, then how is it legal to modify a Remington 1100 or Mossberg 930 to go 23 or so with the Xrail?
    Its ****ing stupid bureaucratic control the population and make them less letal and less able to fight back bull****.

And don't think for a second that banning importation here, to law abiding citizens, will keep them from being hand delivered to the criminals via other means.

Don't forget about the Italian Franchi Spas-12 and Spas-15 there guys, or the Korean Daewoo USAS-12. The latter two were both semi autos fed from a box magazine, much the same as the Saiga.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    What is their definition of "sporting"? Is it hunting, or is it shooting sports, or is it both? From what I've heard the Saiga is a popular shotgun for some of the different shooting comps out there. :dunno:

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Sporting, in the Libtard mind, means shooting deer, or birds, and skeet. Thats about it. Nobody needs to train or compete 3 gun because we don't really need to know how to defend ourselves. Thats why we pay taxes. For the police and military to do it for us. Duh!!!

****ing idiots.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    You know, I went to look it up, and there is so much mumbo jumbo on there, I said to hell with it. If I say its sporting, its sporting damnit.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Saw this earlier this mng on Saiga forums. I went and orderd a few more mags just out of spite. Dont care for the drum cause of the arm kickout.

Anyway here is a thread over on the biggest Saiga forums.

Uh Oh... - forum.Saiga-12.com

I hope this ends up being about the chineese bayo lugs but I am not feeling good about this. The atf is a part of the fed that is OKd by the ossama in chef. And the man girl that is the head of homland security.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The BATFE need overhauled. Actually, disbanded, unless an overhaul would turn them into a kick-*** shop that would sell alchohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives. Heck, turn the BATFE into a distributor and we'd probably balance the budget in 6 months.

Seriously, stuff like this is why we need to pay attention to who gets nominated to the Supreme Court. Sooner or later, this crap law will come before the supremes and it needs to be a Constitution respecting court, not a democrat appointed anti-gun crew. Each and every time a judge is nominated, we need to voice our opinions to our representitives to let them know if they pass Constitutional muster.

Top Bottom