• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, it was unloaded, just like all the other guns were unloaded that were used to shoot people with in a myriad of gun shows and stores.

Geez, the gun culture is its own worst enemy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    is that a lazer? HELLZ YES thats dangerous!

He'll put somebody's eye out... or worse, take down an airliner if its night time and there are windows down range! :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

(purple implied)

Gdpudge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    West central
    I didn't think anybody worked at gander mountain. Whenever we go there the shoo like flys on cow poo! It had to be a ghost. Seriously that is very dangerous and unprofessional. I think I'd had a come apart scene if they pointed it at me or anybody!

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't think anybody worked at gander mountain. Whenever we go there the shoo like flys on cow poo! It had to be a ghost. Seriously that is very dangerous and unprofessional. I think I'd had a come apart scene if they pointed it at me or anybody!

I wish i had that part of me anymore...i'd correct him if he was doing it either way but it wouldnt make me lose my mind like pointing it at me.

Hopefully you informed management of his doings.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Oh my!

Back when they use to have their firearms available to pickup along the back wall, sure I'd pick up a rifle and act like I was sighting it, but still, I'd always point the thing up and away from anyone just out of habit. Amazing that they hire someone that did that. :noway:

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    This is serious guys!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsX7STHqNg
    See, you can be shot by an unloaded gun.

Is it even possible that this woman has a brain inside of her head? No, that was a stupid question. She clearly doesn't in order have a thought process like that. Or is she just that confident in her BSing skills. Well, come to think of it, she surely must not have a brain if she is that confident in her BSing skills either..

Gdpudge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    West central
    I think I need to clarify myself. I wasn't implying I'd go nuts of anything like that. Thats not what i mean as a come apart scene. Sorry if there was any confusion there. but honestly I would have to speak to the manager ( if you could find them) and point out that there is apparently some carelessness going on. Granted it does happen unfortunately and they need to be aware of it

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    If you want firearms safety, don't go to gander mountain/dick's/just about any gun store. When you have that many people handling firearms, it just isn't going to happen.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I bought a PPS at Gander. Picked it up two days ago and the employee, who was required to walk me to the door with it dropped it (cased, of course) on the way out. I asked him if we weren't allowed to carry them because we might drop them. No, I wasn't real happy (but the pistol is nice--165 rds. through it today).

Top Bottom