• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I agree if a thief wants it bad enough he will get it. Locks only keep an honest man honest, a real thief will get it if he wants it bad enough. I have a good writer policy on my homeowners insurance if the unthinkable happens. I just keep mine in the center console and try not to advertise it.

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwyRzLhkh4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwyRzLhkh4o[/ame] This seems like it would be the safest and most reliable type of system

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I had a lock box with a combination lock. I always had a hard time getting the lock to work right. I got angry with it one day and pried it open with a large screw driver and it was easy and would have been easier if it was bolted down. My way as stated earlier works best for me, but to each his own.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I use a Center of Mass clamshell on the drawer under the passenger seat, but recently found a deal on a Sentry Auto safe on line for behind the drivers seat. That puppy is well built, and holds small and medium framed handguns and a spare mag easy. I use that for all items and my Glock-23, that I dont want to leave unsecured in the car while I am gone long like CC, GPS, etc, etc.

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Great thread. I was planning on just using a locked glove box which would have been a huge mistake. I'll be investing in a decent car safe soon.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Titan Gun Vault?

41kb9JjGKAL.jpg
    03.jpg

517aHiccz9L.jpg
    safe_image.php

Can mount in car and under bed. Can be removed from mount and attached to other mount if wanted to. It is secure on mount and can only be (properly) removed from mount while gun safe is open.

I am not affiliated with Titan Gun Vaults.....just have one to use between the house, RV and cottage. Happy with the product.

Top Bottom