• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheeler78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    hey guys i got a buddy that got a S&W Gmexcl Sigma hc with a laser on it for $375.00 at gander Mountain and he was wondering if it is a good deal or not. it's a 9 mm that came with 2 mags and i think it's new but idk. what you guys think good deal or not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    About the right price if it's a quality laser. s&w iirc is still offering 50 dollar rebates or free magazines when you purchase a new one. which should cost you right around 200-210 dollars after your rebate.

Wheeler78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    About the right price if it's a quality laser. s&w iirc is still offering 50 dollar rebates or free magazines when you purchase a new one. which should cost you right around 200-210 dollars after your rebate.
    where would he go to find out about that i can't find it on the site.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

The Sigma rebate ended 12/31/10. :(

At $375 for the package, I'm betting the laser is a cheap LaserLyte or NcStar model.

Do you guys think the Sigma is a Glock ripoff or of an original design??

Doesn't matter what I think; it matters what the judge who agreed with Glock's patent lawyers thought. ;)

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Decent guns. I prefer the grip angle over a Glock. Dependable, but the trigger can be a little tough until you shoot it smooth.....lol. I bought a SW40VE used with only a few rounds through it for $250...sent in for the rebate mags too. Nice deal.

Top Bottom