• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I have a S&W M&P-15R chambered in 5.45x39. Excellent shooter. With a barrel and a BCG I can convert it to a 5.56 if I ever shoot out the barrel - although I don't think that will happen for a LONG time based on the last 4 years of use.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I own a S&W M&P15 Sport that I picked up as an impulse buy.

It does not have a forward assist, or a dust cover. While I consider these to be cons - I can live without them.

Flip up sights on a rifle that cheap was a major plus.

Since I consider it a "cheap" rifle, I have treated mine like garbage - and it still shines.

Honestly, as far as factory built complete rifles - it has been the best bang for your buck ar I own.

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I realize this question may have been asked already but I wasn't having much luck searching, so here goes. Does anyone have anything to say about S&W's version of the AR? First time buyer and on a budget so just looking for input from real users for feedback. :ar15:

I own the Magpul version (first one not the one after this years SHOT show) and have had ZERO issues with it. Great Carbine. My buddy has the ORC version again with ZERo issues.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    they seem nice to me. just be careful, if you want a dust cover and a forward assist... some of the cheaper ones dont include thoes

Top Bottom