• ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    the support comments are so naive and ignorant

I support S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because it maintains the 2nd Amendment rights for sportsman and those who need to defend themselves in their homes while limiting the WMD that are slaughtering our innocent children.

WMD? did you hear that yesterday on c-span3? Because my Colt AR is the equivalent to the sarin-loaded shells being prepared in Syria.:rolleyes:

I support S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because we need to regulate the second amendment, just as it is stated! "A Well Regulated Militia!"

:n00b:
    Obviously this guy has never read any primary sources from the 18th century.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    thanks for the post, did my part

I support S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because it maintains the 2nd Amendment rights for sportsman and those who need to defend themselves in their homes while limiting the WMD that are slaughtering our innocent children.

WMD? did you hear that yesterday on c-span3? Because my Colt AR is the equivalent to the sarin-loaded shells being prepared in Syria.:rolleyes:

I support S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because we need to regulate the second amendment, just as it is stated! "A Well Regulated Militia!"

the sheeple would vote themselves in a cage, then to death-and us with them so they are not alone in their stupidity.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

I've started to hear this here and there in the media, they know they are losing so they have to up the rhetoric to make "assault weapons" even more ominous.

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    Dear Congressperson:
    I oppose S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because...
    I oppose disarming law abiding citizens. I do not own one of the weapons targeted in the proposed ban. However, if it is true that, as used in the Constitution:
    'well-regulated' means 'properly functioning', and
    'The Militia' consists of 'The People', i.e., citizens,
    then how can any legislator in good conscience prohibit citizens from owning the exact same type of firearms and magazines used by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies all over the country?

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    vote is 98% opposed and 2% in favor...

Mine..

I oppose S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because...It is an infringement on my rights as an American citizen and will not solve anything.

What Feinstein labels as "assault rifles" are modern sporting rifles. When WWII ended we started turning to semi-automatics thanks to the use of the semi-automatic Garand M1 used. Now a better rifle has come along and it is by far the most popular rifle going.

Because of the versitility of changing the upper parts the rifle can be used for a multitude of sports such as hunting, target shooting and even home defense.

Please do not fall for that "assault rifle" hype. These guns are NOT assault rifles.

Also let me decide how many rounds I need for home protection.

Thanks,

Signature seen by Members of Congress

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I oppose S. 150 ("A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear") because... I am a decorated, disabled combat veteran. I swore an oath to sort and defend the Constitution, not just bits and pieces I find appealing to my personal beliefs. Members of Congress, state Reps, and the President all swore the same thing, but it seems like that is not happening. There was even an admission from President Obama that gun bans do not solve the problem with violence, but if it can save one child we should allow it. If that is the case, why did the UCLA win a case for child molesters and internet predators to be allowed the use of social networking sites that children use? Please don't punish and endanger millions of Americans for the actions of a few. I've seen this country falling apart at the seams thanks to or economic situation. Not only would a ban hurt the consumer, but it will force thousand of people who make firearms and accessories out of work, further damaging our fragile economy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom