• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    My question, why hasn't mrjarrell been rallying INGO to lobby Congress for a Letter of Marque and Reprisal to go after the Somali pirates . . . via private enterprise of course.:D

Everything I know about admiralty law I learned from reading Patrick O'Brian but if the pirates seized the oil tanker then whoever takes it back under a letter of marque keeps the oil. Not a bad payday.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Haven't heard much about this since the Russians let em go. Have the pirates "Surfaced" yet??? Wink wink nudge nudge.....

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Those pirates should go after French or Swiss vessels instead. They won't fight back.
    Don't confuse Swiss nuetrality with weakness or cowardice. I think you would be surprised at how serious the Swiss take THEIR OWN DEFENSE.;)

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Im suprised all the pirates did not "die" in the gun fight........ regardless....... I am sure they were put in a small boat but the Russians and told to go home...... I am sure the threw them into the water and said "good luck"...... or just shot them and threw them over board hahaha........

I like reading about the attemted hi-jackings and the pirates are never seen or heard from again.... Apparently not long ago they tried to attack an missle cruiser my mistake that had a radar guided deck gun....... last I head the other pirates never heard from them after that.......... or saw them.

Top Bottom