• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is going to escalate and drag the world into the flames

Bread a circus is not working well enough for those currently in power, so they are trying blood and circus and they are out of Ukrainian blood.

Britain and the United States are on the verge of allowing Ukraine to use long-range missiles against targets in Russia after accusing President Putin of “escalating” the conflict by accepting ballistic missiles from Iran.
    David Lammy, the foreign secretary, and Anthony Blinken, the US secretary of state, said they would return to their respective countries to inform their leaders of the “operational details” surrounding Ukraine’s use of weapons such as Storm Shadow missiles after meeting President Zelensky in Kyiv.
    Blinken promised to work quickly on Ukraine’s requests to ease the restrictions, saying he would take what he had learnt “back to President Biden.” Putin escalating conflict, say western allies as missile approval moves closer
    President Putin is currently speaking at the St. Petersburg International United Cultures Forum, which addresses current events related to Russia. He issued the following red line while speaking to a reporter on the sidelines of the conference Thursday:

Putin says long-range arms for Kyiv would mean 'NATO countries at war with Russia'
    Below is the breaking AFP note:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the West giving Kyiv a green-light to use longer-range weapons to strike Russian targets would mean NATO will be "at war" with Russia.
    "This would in a significant way change the very nature of the conflict... It would mean that NATO countries are at war wit
    Russia," Putin told a state television reporter.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Update.

Russian leadership has issued a follow-up statement to President Vladimir Putin's Thursday brief video address warning that if the US and UK authorize Ukraine to pursue long-range strikes on Russian soil, then NATO and the Russian Federation will be in an official state of war.

On Friday Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, Vassily Nebenzia, informed the UN Security council that NATO countries would "start an open war" in allowing Western long-range missiles to target Russia.

"If such a decision is made, that means NATO countries are starting an open war against Russia," Moscow’s envoy introduced. "In that case, we will obviously be forced to make certain decisions, with all the attendant consequences for Western aggressors."

Nebenzia continued, "Our Western colleagues will not be able to dodge responsibility and blame Kiev for everything." And he echoed some key talking points of Putin's from the day prior in explaining to the UN body, per Russian media:

"Only NATO troops can program the flight solutions for those missile systems. Ukraine doesn’t have that capability. This is not about allowing Kiev to strike Russia with long-range weapons, but about the West making the targeting decisions."

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The idiot c********** in NATO are begging to get world war 3 started. I know they've all got portfolios filled with military industrial company stock, but you would think they would be intelligent enough to realize how quickly they're holdings could evaporate into an irradiated molten goo if they continue down the path they are going.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The idiot c********** in NATO are begging to get world war 3 started. I know they've all got portfolios filled with military industrial company stock, but you would think they would be intelligent enough to realize how quickly they're holdings could evaporate into an irradiated molten goo if they continue down the path they are going.
    I forget. Are we cool with that c********* Putie hosting Iranian ballistic missiles? 'Cause he's still the poor, put-upon innocent good guy, right? Just makin' sure I'm in synch with INGO.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

The old becomes new again. The Maritime Bear looks a lot like the Tu-95 in my avatar. 57th FIS got F-15s in 1985 IIRC, I'd guess the pic is 85-89.

We pulled out of Iceland in FY 2007. I have to wonder if there is any iron parked there now.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The front is teetering on the edge of collapse but they have MLRS ammo to throw away on terror bombing random drivers?
    Terror bombing can be effective. It’s clear you are against the US funding. Many are. I suggest you take your grievances straight to Joe. Just be sure and get your message across before 4pm.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My mother told me she seen a report that Ukraine attacked a Russian nuclear power plant and its now leaking.
    I told her that is probably fake news because that should make headlines worldwide.
    Anyway has anyone heard about this? It supposedly happened last night.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My mother told me she seen a report that Ukraine attacked a Russian nuclear power plant and its now leaking.
    I told her that is probably fake news because that should make headlines worldwide.
    Anyway has anyone heard about this? It supposedly happened last night.

Nothing I could find, some older stories about one in ukraine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhzhia_Nuclear_Power_Plant_crisis

And another that "could" be a problem etc.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...sian-atomic-plant-near-front-line-2024-08-27/

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Herstal

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Are they getting more "contract" soldiers to actually sign up? It seems like the population on both sides are getting more reluctant to voluntarily sign up.

Top Bottom