• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

“My biggest concern is that these extremists get combat training with weapons and explosives and, because of the war experience, have a very low threshold for using weapons and lethal force,” said Stephan J. Kramer, the head of the domestic intelligence agency in the German state of Thuringia.

In Germany, the number of far-right extremists crossing into Ukraine is still minimal, according to Germany’s Interior Ministry. So far 33,300 far-right extremists estimated to be in the country, with 13,000 assessed to be inclined to violence. Authorities said there was no evidence any had seen combat.

But active online recruitment suggests that a drawn-out conflict could attract many more volunteer fighters, Kramer said. Readiness to take up arms, he added, reflects intensifying activity by right-wing extremists, including within the ranks of the German military.

For neo-Nazis and white supremacists, “Ukraine could become their version of what Afghanistan was for the jihadi movement in the 1980s,” said Steven Stalinsky, the executive director of the Washington-based Middle East Media Research Institute. “Being on the ground in a real-world fighting situation will allow them to gain valuable experience, as they further hone their skills in weapons, planning attacks, using technology in war including communications and encryption, and using cryptocurrency for clandestine funding of their activity.”

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

“My biggest concern is that these extremists get combat training with weapons and explosives and, because of the war experience, have a very low threshold for using weapons and lethal force,” said Stephan J. Kramer, the head of the domestic intelligence agency in the German state of Thuringia.

In Germany, the number of far-right extremists crossing into Ukraine is still minimal, according to Germany’s Interior Ministry. So far 33,300 far-right extremists estimated to be in the country, with 13,000 assessed to be inclined to violence. Authorities said there was no evidence any had seen combat.

But active online recruitment suggests that a drawn-out conflict could attract many more volunteer fighters, Kramer said. Readiness to take up arms, he added, reflects intensifying activity by right-wing extremists, including within the ranks of the German military.

For neo-Nazis and white supremacists, “Ukraine could become their version of what Afghanistan was for the jihadi movement in the 1980s,” said Steven Stalinsky, the executive director of the Washington-based Middle East Media Research Institute. “Being on the ground in a real-world fighting situation will allow them to gain valuable experience, as they further hone their skills in weapons, planning attacks, using technology in war including communications and encryption, and using cryptocurrency for clandestine funding of their activity.”
    OMG! THE UKRAINE ARE ALL NAZIS! ALL OF THEM. (Because some might be? Really?) Let's band together with Putin and crush them. Rub them off hte face of the earth. Get a life.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    yeah, the first casualty of war is the truth.
    Many here have been wounded.
    Stop sending my children’s future labor to eastern Ukraine.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Well that would be more credible than anything you’ve presented
    Ok. And?
    What Proof is there that Zelenskyy is a Jew? Cause he says?
    Obama says he is a US citizen.
    Does his lineage go back to Israel?
    Yeah right.
    Let’s see. What ethnicity can we make Zelenskyy to garner support from the west?
    Do you believe everything these people tell you?
    How many lies before you learn?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ok. And?
    Yeah right.
    Let’s see. What ethnicity can we make Zelenskyy to garner support from the west?
    What proof is there that you are not a communist agitator sowing discord amongst patriots on an American gun forum?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok. And?
    Yeah right.

Yawn...

Still waiting for your evidence. You say I'm wrong. Fine. Prove it.

Or don't you want to admit that you've swallowed someone else's kool-aid?

Regards,

Doug

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Yawn...

Regards,

Doug
    Yawn...

Regards,

Doug
    Yawn...

Regards,

Doug
    Yawn...

Regards,

Doug
    The proof is in history.
    The proof is in history. The Ukraine Jews are not from Israel. They have no Jewish blood. They chose to call themselves Jews as not to pick sides between the warring peoples of Asia and Europe. Ukraine = borderlands

What’s your proof?
    Lester Holt tell you that?

Regards
    AA

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    The proof is in history. The Ukraine Jews are not from Israel. They have no Jewish blood. They chose to call themselves Jews as not to pick sides between the warring peoples of Asia and Europe. Ukraine = borderlands

What’s your proof?

Regards
    AA
    Maybe the Ukraine Jews are not from Israel, but how many Israeli Jews have Ukrainian blood? Israel was settled by displaced and migrating Jews from all over the world, with most coming from Europe. Do you think Jews did not exist before Israel did?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

What’s your proof?

Regards
    AA
    So anyone that converted to Judaism is not a "true" Jew? Is that what you're saying? Not a "pureblood"?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Drones hitting the Rooskies from Russia? From Russia with Love 2, Electric Boogaloo

Reactions: oze

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    What proof is there that you are not a communist agitator sowing discord amongst patriots on an American gun forum?
    I don’t work for the CIA, FBI, or any other of the communists government agencies.
    Nor do I work for any of their fake news propaganda News outlets.
    I might be sowing seeds of discord among fake new kool-aid drinkers though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom