• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 99zhuggerz99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    I feel like this will be ok once it's ship to store (or they just hold one from stock) because I do not have a rural King very close to me and I have been disappointed to make the drive to find what I want not in stock. They have good deals and to not have to mess with 3rd party FFL's will be a plus.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Thanks for sharing the link - I had no idea RK sold guns online. I especially like that $289.99 price on the S&W Bodyguard (I have wanted to get one for my wife's EDC).

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    It appears that RK can/will ship to store now. Can someone confirm this? I saw it on the site a few days ago but now don't.
    I have another question that maybe someone can answer about RK's online gun sales: The information on their site seems to be geared towards picking up your firearm purchase at an FFL other than RK and states twice that you should "INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY BEFORE STARTING THE TRANSFER. Once the transfer process is complete, the gun is yours and may not be returned to RK Guns for any reason." At our local RK they will not allow you to try out the trigger function of any gun in stock. With the above mentioned stipulation I would be concerned about taking possession of the item without being able to fulfill their guidelines. I have not contacted them yet about this. What do others here know about this policy?

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Yes you can ship to store from rkguns. I just took a part time job there in the gun barn for the winter. The selection is usually the same but the website has more things in stock than at the physical store.

Top Bottom