I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Even if it's a 500 s &w or 50 ae
    [video=youtube_share;JMjDzMZY2Yw]http://youtu.be/JMjDzMZY2Yw[/video]

I think some of those close silhouettes got scorched by a fireball.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    That had to be one of the most expensive rounds shot during that match. And he even had a smile on his face afterwords. Maybe we could talk AllenM into shooting his 500 at Friday Night Steel..:ar15:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That had to be one of the most expensive rounds shot during that match. And he even had a smile on his face afterwords. Maybe we could talk AllenM into shooting his 500 at Friday Night Steel..:ar15:

I shot my rotating AR target with AllenM's 500.......hilarious.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    S&W 500 is one of my bucket list guns. I haven;t shot one yet. I've got a DE in 50ae. It's a handful. I am curious about the difference.

Angry Pirate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    S&W 500 is one of my bucket list guns. I haven;t shot one yet. I've got a DE in 50ae. It's a handful. I am curious about the difference.

I've shot both the Desert eagle 50ae and S&W 500 but about 3 years have passed and from what I remember both are insane but in my opinion the 500 seamed to have just a little more kick.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    (* ...turns around and asks for a "calibration run" after missing the popper 5 times *) >> he would have had everyone in tears laughing!

Hilarious...

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've shot both the Desert eagle 50ae and S&W 500 but about 3 years have passed and from what I remember both are insane but in my opinion the 500 seamed to have just a little more kick.

500 will get and keep your attention.

He put more rounds through those guns in one day than most Desert Eagle or 500 owners will run in a lifetime.

I have shot my as many as 15 rounds in one setting. My wrist was killing me at the end (I;ve had surgery to repair a compression fracture and a cyst removed). It's a handful to hold on to. I notice one of the guys in the video has the same issue I do when shooting his DE. The gun ends up turning slightly to the right after the shot. Check it and around 4.42+ seconds. You have to re-grip then shoot again. that guy has a hell of a strong wrist to take that punishment!

Indy trading post has one in the rental cabinet.

I wish I were closer to Indy. I was at Midwest Gun Exchange's range in Elkhart today. They rent guns too. I should have looked to see if they had one. I'll ask the next time I go. Thanks!

Top Bottom