• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    BUT hey! If the government took away our guns, there would be no problems to run, hide, or fight with.

On a more serious note, that is an amazing training video that all people need to see. It happens in the blink of an eye, you should always have a plan in place whether it be school, work, or wherever. Know your routes and tools around you ahead of time. It's hard for the average person to keep their cool in situations like that.

Very Valid Point. Im not a paranoid person but i do carry openly and some people say could make me a target and all this hoop hah, but i always whereever i go look for routes or possible exit strategys, possible cover and concealment, or things i can use to get out of harms way and then engage the target, but that is very important to many people think that they cant be a target and it wont happen to them, i dont think the people from colorado thought they were going to get shot in a movie theatre when someone from the theatre company a bit back said no mass shootings have ever happened in a theatre so why would you need guns (whole nother topic) Anyways anything can happen at a moments notice and you least need to stay calm figure it out and not act like pretty much all of America panic and scream and make yourself a target.

Top Bottom