• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • senork

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    NW Indiana
    This morning I opened my hotmail, and received a message from Ruger thanking me for submitting the letter to my elected officials. It named those to whom it was sent. I noticed that Senator Donnelly's name was missing.
    So a while ago, I resubmitted, clearing all check marks except that of Senator Donnelly, and resubmitted.

I checked the hotmail a few minutes ago, and sure enough I had another message from Ruger, thanking me again, and it indicated that my message had been sent to..

It didn't show his name at all. Is our newly elected Junior Senator from Indiana completely avoiding us by not keeping his email open??? This is just a thought on my part.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Tried to post a comment on WLFI's story Lafayette gun sales continue to go up| WLFI- Lafayette, Indiana pointing out that if people would let their legislators know their opposition on gun bans that it would go a long way to curb any new gun legislation. It was a short non-inflammatory comment but I did include the Ruger link to make it easier for people to to contact their reps.

It got flagged and never posted. I'm not sure why it would have gotten flagged because people post links in the comment sections all the time. I guess they are just as anti-gun as every other mainstream media.

My suggestion though is post favorable links to stories and action sites in every gun article, pro or con, that we can find. It should help get the word out that the mainstream media doesn't want heard.

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    This morning I opened my hotmail, and received a message from Ruger thanking me for submitting the letter to my elected officials. It named those to whom it was sent. I noticed that Senator Donnelly's name was missing.
    So a while ago, I resubmitted, clearing all check marks except that of Senator Donnelly, and resubmitted.

I checked the hotmail a few minutes ago, and sure enough I had another message from Ruger, thanking me again, and it indicated that my message had been sent to..

It didn't show his name at all. Is our newly elected Junior Senator from Indiana completely avoiding us by not keeping his email open??? This is just a thought on my part.

Email from ruger said mine went through to Donnelly yesterday at 3:57 pm

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste

:dunno:

I just checked my confirmation e-mail and Donnelly is on the list as well as Luger....when it showed who it was sent to after submitting it also showed Congressman Donnelly, Sen. Lugar AND Sen. Donnelly...as well as the rest.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Done. Ive sent personal e-mails to all of them already but this couldnt hurt.

This, personal e-mails, snail mail, phone calls....THREE times a week.

Lets stay on 'em (especially (turn)Coats and donnelly, I KNOW where my Rep. Stutzman is at in all this) the more they hear, the better!

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.

This is what I read in my Email

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/13/2013 10:54 AM to the following recipients: Karlee Macer (D-IN), R. Michael Young (R-IN), Becky Skillman (R-IN), Mitch Daniels (R-IN), Greg Zoeller (R-IN), Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN), President Barack Obama, Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Dan Coats (R-IN), Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN), Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN).

Top Bottom