• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have one. I love to shoot it and I love to look at it. It was my first handgun, and it will always be special to me.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Just like the Smith Sigma, in that its a wonderful gun, but the trigger is meh! They are accurate, reliable and have a huge magazine capacity. I would suggest these guns to anyone who wants a good functional, even first time owner gun.

JNG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    It's a neat gun with a whole lot going for it. Very underrated. I'm a fan.

Its only downside--and this is a big downside--is that it has a magazine safety. But a gunsmith can have that off for you in a hurry, and then you're set.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    I just got one today and put 150 rounds through it. It's a truly wonderful change in look and feel from the Glocks and their like (most any other plastic pistol).

They shoot brilliantly, comfortably, and reliably. They are extremely "stiff" from the factory but that slowly eases up. The trigger pull (on my personal copy) is perfect. It's better than both my Glocks (26 and 22C). It appears to be more accurate than the Glocks as well (not much, but indeed perhaps due to the nice sights ??).

I like it. It's truly different from most of the 9mm handguns out there. And, I love the REAL safety. It easily flicks on and off and gives a level of confidence when handling it when loaded and cocked.

I got the OD green version. id post a picture but this system saves that for a different time and place.

Top Bottom