• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    So I just got done cleaning up the little guy. Still have a smile and can't wait till this weekend until I can shoot it again.

What I didn't think of before until just now is I can carry that SR22 in the 10/22 Takedown bag.

So what I have all together in the take down bag is the 10/22, SR22, 2 BX25 mags, 10 shot mag for the 10/22, both mags for the SR22, a spotting scope and tripod, as well as 2 100 round plastic cases that are full. It's a compact bag but sure packs it in! If I took the spotting scope out I could pack it full of ammo but it's more convenient this way.

I think I'm turning into a Ruger fanboy.... lol

muzzlemike

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Avon
    i got my wifes at bradis with the laser and it was 400. we love that gun never had a problem fireing any kind of round.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Question for all of you owners, well really task. Can you load a mag and manually cycle the gun then check the rounds. Mine is shaving the top off the rounds. Not a lot but slightly.

Took mine out today after getting it back. It still won't run anything other than mini mags. It will run wwb from about the 3rd or 4th round fine but the 1st or 2nd cycle always malfunction.

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I'll be gone until Monday but I will double check. I examined a few rounds from last weekend and I do not remember any markings on the casing but wasn't looking for them either.

TheCapt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Portage, IN
    I just picked mine up yesterday from the FFL...I got it for $327 from Bud's about 3 weeks ago, so $347 after transfer fees...but no tax.

I can't wait to get out and shoot it. I just wish there was somewhere closer to Portage to go shooting.

Eaglejet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    We love the gun as well, but I've had quite a few FTF and FTE. Still overall happy with it, wife loves it

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Well I finally found the right button to push. On facebook of all places. My SR22 is getting replaced.

LonSch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Valparaiso
    I just picked mine up yesterday from the FFL...I got it for $327 from Bud's about 3 weeks ago, so $347 after transfer fees...but no tax.

I can't wait to get out and shoot it. I just wish there was somewhere closer to Portage to go shooting.

Where in portage did you go that did the ffl for $20? I just ordered a gun from bud's

TheCapt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Portage, IN
    Great Lakes Shooters...in Westville. It's not a far drive, and the guy was great to work with. He is a preferred FFL for Bud's too. He used to work out of Portage.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom