• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I know these two have been tough to find, so figured I'd let you guys know that The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has an all stainless full sized SR1911 in stock and a few M&P Shields in 9mm in their cases. I was there about an hour ago.

Right at $750 for the SR1911 and I think the Shields were $459.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know these two have been tough to find, so figured I'd let you guys know that The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has an all stainless full sized SR1911 in stock and a few M&P Shields in 9mm in their cases. I was there about an hour ago.

For those interested, you might check PSS for the Shields. He had some mid last week (9 & 40) when I was in there. PSS had them for $399. Not sure if they are still there or if he got more since. I think they had about 10 come in when I was in there.

fryebootgirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    PSS

I am new so forgive me for the probable silly question. What is PSS? I did an internet search and could only find Practical Survival Solutions, they do not sell firearms. I am looking for a shield.

Thanks.

dusty711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    New Albany on the river

That was good of you to post that, I have been looking for a shield and may just drive up there after I call them, sure wish I could find one closer that 100 miles though. Seems like they don't exist in the south.

TR1032

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    That was good of you to post that, I have been looking for a shield and may just drive up there after I call them, sure wish I could find one closer that 100 miles though. Seems like they don't exist in the south.

I picked up what I believe was the last Shield at the Outdoorsman last night.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    [STRIKE]
    BGF had a SR1911 in the case last night at 7pm. Can't remember the exact price, but it was between $650 and $700.
    [/STRIKE]

Never mind, it was "MY" SR1911 Commander that someone put out for display by mistake.

Have it on layaway, and will pick it up next week :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom