• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Great revolvers IMO, i have been shooting the same one for around 30 years, i have never had a problem. I have a 4" version, and it has been my favorite gun of all time, because it was my grandfathers, then my dads, and now mine. Being born the same year as the revolver, 1972, doesn't hurt either.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I had one just like it . 6" Blue............I loved it so much that I was wearing it when I got married back in 1982 .
    I wish I still had the Gun ! I think I still have the left hand shoulder holster and a set of Pachmyers for it somewhere.

evanrw61

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Southport Indiana
    A fine first purchase. Accurate, overbuilt with a service life measured in decades. I'm sure you're going to love it. if you decide to feed it magnums, a set of Pachmayer grips will aid in your shooting enjoyment. Mine is 22 years old and still as crisp as the day I bought it.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I had one just like it . 6" Blue............I loved it so much that I was wearing it when I got married back in 1982 .
    I wish I still had the Gun ! I think I still have the left hand shoulder holster and a set of Pachmyers for it somewhere.

If only I was left handed, you and I might need to talk...

A fine first purchase. Accurate, overbuilt with a service life measured in decades. I'm sure you're going to love it. if you decide to feed it magnums, a set of Pachmayer grips will aid in your shooting enjoyment. Mine is 22 years old and still as crisp as the day I bought it.

It came with a set of Hogues, and I found a guy selling me his Pacmayer's and a set of factory grips. He gave me a great deal and I just had to jump on it, and the factory grips will help bump up the value if i ever decide to part with it.

Top Bottom