• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I have yet to find a single ruger redhawk in a 5.5 inch barrel configuration! they seem to be impossible to find. I see many 7.5 inch barreled redhawks, but no 5.5 inchers. How can I find one of these hidden beauties or where should I look? I need advice on this because I've seem to run into a dead end with it.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    This close to firearms season? Good luck. If you have a friend who has an ffl, you might be able to order one? Or if you are on good relations with your LGS, they might be able to help. Drive out to Prescott and order one there. It's a beautiful drive after Oklahoma City.

Voodoo574

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    South Bend/ Mishawaka
    This close to firearms season? Good luck. If you have a friend who has an ffl, you might be able to order one? Or if you are on good relations with your LGS, they might be able to help. Drive out to Prescott and order one there. It's a beautiful drive after Oklahoma City.
    Liar. After OKC the Texas panhandle is the most boring drive in the world. But New Mexico and Arizona....... Now those are spectacular states.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Not too terribly long ago, if I could have found one with a 5.5" barrel I would have bought it for woods carry. Now I am of the mind that I do not need to go that big and would like a GP100 with the 4.2" barrel. This would not be for deer hunting.

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    The name is indy tatical in mooresville pretty sure it was 5.5 looked new with box and papers. That was two days ago.

im headed there today to finalize the order on an 870 tactical for a wedding present ill check the cases and let you know good guys to order through also 870 tactical 390 out the door brand new

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    Thank you very much, I am gonna try and give them a call Monday and see if they still have it. If they do I am definitely buying it!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I think Buckshot sporting goods in Winchester had several. They may have been Blackhawks. You'll have to call them to make sure.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I wonder if you're calling the right numbers. I know the owner and he's at the New Castle store full time now. I was there recently and am pretty sure he's got a couple at both locations.

Winchester is 765-584-4867.
    New Castle is 765-575-8493.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have the 9.5 inch with a scope. It's friggin awesome! Fun to shoot. It's a real head turner at the indoor ranges. People tend to move away from ya beacuse of the noise :-)

Top Bottom