Please reply by conversation.

SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    sold

This one hurts a little bit, but I'm offering up my Ruger p95 for sale. I did not intend to sell any of my guns, but, I want to fund another purchase and this is the most responsible way to do that. Enough backstory, I bought this new about a year and a half ago, put 400 rounds or so down range and have taken excellent care of it. This Ruger has NEVER had one malf and has functioned flawlessly 100%, perfect, I would trust my life to this gun without hesitation. This Ruger has the stainless slide, (2) 15 round factory magazines, de-cocker function, factory box, owner's manual and I also have the factory test fired round in the small envelope.

This pistol is built like a tank and would be the ideal defensive pistol for this price range. I am also including in the sale, (2) unopened 100 round boxes of Winchester white box 9mm ammo, (1) opened box with 60 rounds of WWB and lastly, 10 Magtech JHP self defense rounds. 270 rounds in all. The Ruger is clean, lubed, stored in the factory box and ready to protect it's new owner.

The reason I'm selling is that I've re-considered a pocket gun and I'm going to pick up a nice pistol for dress pants, shirt and tie days. I'm specifically looking for a post recall, Ruger LCP and that is the only gun I'm interested in trading for.

Here's the deal, I'm only going to sell this if we do a FFL transfer. Applied Ballistics in Lafayette will do this for $25, you pay the fee.
    I'm taking a bit off of my asking price to compensate. Sorry for any inconvenience, but this is how the gun will be sold.

Price, $275 + FFL Transfer fee, for the Ruger and the ammo. This pistol is in excellent condition and has lived in a closet outside of it's trips to the range. The price is firm and the trade is specific. Thanks for looking, pm me with any questions.

f5dqfq.jpg

6fv1wy.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom