• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Northside Indy
    My first gun. Couldn't wait to take the new toy out to the range. Finally Amazon delivered my cliploader, and not a single snag with over 600 rounds of the Federal bulk ammo!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Which model did you get? My 22/45 MKIII RP love pretty much anything I feed it. Congrats on the purchase. One thing: don't believe the hype about how hard it is to take apart. Here is a great link (saved my bacon a few times).

Gun Talk Online

ericb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    I have and old Rugger Mk1 Target 22 , its a load of fun, no problems ever. Was thinking of getting a bull barrel SS model one day!

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I bought a m3-22-45 about three months ago, installed mark ii Volquartsen guts inside of it. Can you say sweeeet... It's a really nice trigger setup. Getting ready to order a paclite barrel. Congrats on buying a great rimfire! Single six is right on tearing it down. Take your time and watch a online video.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    IMHO the Ruger 22/45 is one of the best values in firearms.

1255352399.jpg

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Great new pistol... And a very good call on the UCL. They truly are amazing. I wish incould have one for every gun I own.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Great new pistol... And a very good call on the UCL. They truly are amazing. I wish incould have one for every gun I own.

I have not seen the clip loader but now I'm curious. Will it save my sore thumb?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I have not seen the clip loader but now I'm curious. Will it save my sore thumb?

The magazine loader... holy heck, will it save your thumb. I had a 22/45 with one a while back. I could barely shoot them as fast as my wife could load them with the loader!

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Here are my babies. The Rugers are awesome guns and you just can't go wrong with them. A Ruger 22 should be a staple of any gun collection IMHO.

My first gun was a Ruger 22 target pistol with a bull barrel and it's what started it all for me. It's blast to make a pepsi or coke:): can dance with that gun.

These two are from the dad's. One was my dads and the other was my father-in-laws. I will never sell these two for that reason alone.

Marks.jpg

Great choice on your 22/45. You will never regret that choice.:yesway:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

KJW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lamb's Crossing
    I too recently added a ruger 22/45 to my collection and just up-graded with the Volquartsen mk II trigger and bushing (to eliminate the magazine disconnect). Talk about some fun! An afternoon of run and gun with the ruger 22/45 and my S&W M&P 15-22 is a blast that doesn't break the bank. What I am still doing sitting at this computer? It's a beautiful day!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom