• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Trade interests: M&P45, Handgun caliber rifle, Sig, Kahr PM45. May consider others.

WTS: Ruger Mini14. Older style barrel, has Mo-Rod barrel stablizer. Stainless with synthetic stock. Also includes includes ATI tactical folding stock. Bought the rifle used, so I'm unsure of the round count, but it is in excellent condition. Includes factory box, 5 round magazine and (4) 20 round Ruger metal magazines. Magazines and ATI stock are brand new.

$625 for everything.

Price for everything $650
    Gun and 5 rd mag $525
    ATI Stock $75
    4 20 round mags $80

DSC_5248.jpg

DSC_5249.jpg

DSC_5250.jpg

DSC_5251.jpg

DSC_5257.jpg

DSC_5256.jpg

DSC_5252.jpg

DSC_5253.jpg

SOLD. WTS: Ruger 10/22, carbine stainless with synthetic stock. Bought this new and never fired it. This is has the plastic trigger group. Have box and factory stuff. (1) 10 rnd magazine. $200.

Located in New Palestine (eastside of Indianapolis).

Indiana residents only, will ask to see Indiana DL and LTCH. No info, written down, no bill of sale, just want to verify residency.

Last edited:

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Trade interests: M&P45, Handgun caliber rifle, Sig, Kahr PM45. May consider others.

WTS: Ruger Mini14. Older style barrel, has Mo-Rod barrel stablizer. Stainless with synthetic stock. Also includes includes ATI tactical folding stock. Bought it used, so I'm unsure of the round count, but it is in excellent condition. Includes factory box, 5 round magazine and (4) 20 round Ruger metal magazines. $650

SOLD. WTS: Ruger 10/22, carbine stainless with synthetic stock. Bought this new and never fired it. This is has the plastic trigger group. Have box and factory stuff. (1) 10 rnd magazine. $200.

No pictures at this time.
    Not really interested in trades.
    Located in New Palestine (eastside of Indianapolis).

Indiana residents only, will ask to see Indiana DL and LTCH. No info, written down, no bill of sale, just want to verify residency.

I may be interested in trading my Kahr PM40 with factory nite sites. Not too excited about it. Have any interest?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom