• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I never really had any interest in revolvers until I read the article on this one in Guns & Ammo. It has gotten me kind of interested...

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    On several of the other forums folks are finding the LCR in their gun shops for around $450 for the Hogue grip model. I've seen no reports yet on what people have paid for the CT grip LCR, but I'd guess the CT grips would boost the price by about $200.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    Whenever they start coming down the pipeline I can start making holsters for them as my mold will arrive shortly. I am looking forward to feeling the mold as I have not found any of the actual firearms around here....

I think someone left a glock a little too close to the Smith revolvers and didn't watch what they were doing! :D

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Ruger LCP

I was fortunate to pick one up a weel ago today (on ingunowners.com from NWIeng) and I have to say...nice little gun.
    Not to knock the Keltec, but;

The Ruger LCP...
    Feels better in my hand,
    More refined (better finishing),
    Much smoother trigger,
    and (it may have been me or the trigger) more accurate at 7 yards than the and the 642 J-frame.
    Fits nicer in the pocket (front or back) than the Airweight.

I am a huge fan of the S&W j-frame but see myself carrying the LCP much more regardless of the argument in regards to stopping power (shot placement=stopping power)

The Ruger LCP (and Keltec) are difficult to come by at gunshops though, at least up north.

All in all, nice little gun.

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was at pss today and bob had one but it's own personal one, he said it was the first one he got in and he was keeping it for himself but it is nice. I will be putting one on my want list.

Top Bottom