• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Wow, $400 range puts it on my "to get" list. Right now, it sits behind a 6.8SPC AR upper (hog hunter), night vision scope (hogs again!), and an M1 Garrand. It is at a tie with either a .357 magnum or .44 magnum. (Yet again, hog stopper).

Those are pretty much all that are remaining on my list!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    bloomington

I'm in bloomington, so Bradis sounds good. Thanks. I recently parted with my airweight j frame, and my sp101 (although sexy as hell) is a little on the heavy side.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Having fondled this handgun several times, i can say that if you have the cash on you when you pull the trigger - you'll probably buy the gun.
    It's the best stock revolver trigger I've ever pulled. I can see why they have a couple of patents pending. I decided to get a 642 the day I went to get the LCR, but that is an unexplainable decision. The 642 trigger is a little shorter than the LCR. Not as smooth and a bit heavier, but it's very good.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Cabela's in Hammond had one as of today. $449...probably not the cheapest you can find as they usually aren't the best...

I had to do a double-take when I looked down at it. I thought 'hey, wait a minute...isn't that a...' as it was the first time I've seen it in the case there

Top Bottom