• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well over 1,000 rounds through my gun and over 500 through my wife's, the CT has never failed us. Batteries? Change them once a year for free from Crimson trace and your good to go. BIL has over 500 rnds through his SR9c with CT and never an issue.

The CT is the only one I think makes sense. Any others with a button you have to be sure to push other than with a normal grip, isn't worth it.

YMMV.

Apparently you haven't met our friend Murphy yet...

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Well I was able to get a good deal from a member here (Thanks Principle Skinner) it has the LaserLyte on it. I'm going to give it a try and see how it feels, if not I might switch to the CT laser. Thanks again for all your inputs.

Last edited:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    My opinion is, as long as you are not totally dependent on the laser it won't hurt and may make you more confident. At close range it is not much of an advantage.

k1500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    West Lafayette
    I just shot one recently. The laser really seemed to add a lot of bulk to what is supposed to be a pocket pistol. It might be useful in a self defense situation since you wouldn't necessarily have to bring the gun up to eye level to take aim. That being said, if the thug is so close (arms reach), any sort of aiming would not be too useful. In that case, it is a matter of pointing the gun forward at the thug and pull the trigger.

IndyT0m

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Indianapolis
    For Personal Protection gun strictly for carrying I would stay away from the Laser. Very unlikely you would ever use it in a Stress type situation. I would save the money and get more ammo or a decent holster.
    Now, on your "Fun" gun sure why not. A laser might be nice.

Top Bottom