• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I like it for those times when you just want to stick a gun in your pocket. If you can find ammo for it, that is.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    The consensus is that they are good. I have one and have had one failure to feed, 'probably' caused by my accidently depressing the magazine release button. I didn't release the mag, but I probably got it to drop just enough to cause a ftfeed. It shoots really accurately, but the sights are pretty bad. I just got the laser sights and i'm going to see how much that helps.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    I think you'll find the response to this gun very positive. I own it, and have had a failure to feed probably due to my hitting the magazine release. Though i didn't drop the mag, it may have come down a bit causing the failure. Other than that, it's been perfect. I just got the laser sight and it's wonderful. Now i won't have to hope i've got the target acquired.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    P3AT in my pocket now. Most times, for that matter. The Kel-Tec P3AT and the LCP are dimensionally almost clones. Once you get past the fact that Ruger ripped of the very popular P3AT design (I got past it) then you'll find the LCP plastic finish is somewhat nicer.

+1 for little, ultralight, pocket-holsterable. .380s.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    P3AT in my pocket now. Most times, for that matter. The Kel-Tec P3AT and the LCP are dimensionally almost clones. Once you get past the fact that Ruger ripped of the very popular P3AT design (I got past it) then you'll find the LCP plastic finish is somewhat nicer.

+1 for little, ultralight, pocket-holsterable. .380s.

My thoughts exactly. When I was looking to buy a pocket .380 nicer polymer wasn't enough to get me to pay the premium for the LCP over the P3AT, even though I own and enjoy several Ruger products.

So, +2 for little, ultralight, pocket-holsterable. .380s. :D

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i bought my Glock at Plainfield SS. Don thrives on the first time buyers, the desperate and the dumb and/or poor. i occassionally use the "range" early in the morning when no one or very few people are there. it can be a real experience.

ive seen a guy pay $45 for a box of .25 auto. i've seen the salesman try to sell an exteneded warranty on a S&W revolver.

Top Bottom