• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    IMHO....neither. Had a Keltec, fired 5 rounds through it and sold it. VERY disappointed. The frame is too small for my hands. Recoil was terrible and was inaccurate. I would assume the LCP is the same.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    You can't fit a J frame revolver in a bra, at least not without looking kinda funny LOL. She's had a Taurus Model 85 ultralight, and actually liked that, but for the needs she's buying a backup gun for, it doesn't serve her needs. She's not a fan of purse carry, but for those occasions she chooses do do so, an XD9 will fit in her holster purse just fine, so there's no need for anything between that and a teensy tiny mouse gun she can carry on her person in any kind of clothing. These are the two guns she likes.

Ah....well the bra carry is tough for a revolver...so I hear, never tried it myself
    245.gif
    . My P-32 was a winner I just had a lack of confidence in the round itself. It is snappy but not unpleasant, I shot a lot of S&B though mine for practice and it is one of the hotter 32 acp rounds out there.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I really like my P32, recoil isn't too harsh, and it is very accurate. One thing the P32 has that the LCP (and P3at for that matter) is an automatic slide lock. It is internal, but it is nice to have so you aren't feeling a click instead of a bang. The LCP has an external lock, but it's manual.

Top Bottom