• ...and so much more!
  • WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    No.

For what it is worth, I personally think safeties are worthless on DAO/striker fired pistols. The triggers are the safeties, which is why you keep it in a decent holster. Most of the triggers are long enough to get away with no need for a safety. Single-action style pistols are a different story...

I have a CM9/CW9 so let me know if I can answer any questions to help you find a good gun.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but I X2 Grogmister on Kahr being better weapons. Nothing wrong with Ruger, but I think they are outmatched here. I'd say go for a CM9, which is smaller than an LC9 (and many reviews say better trigger) or go for a Kahr CW380. My $0.02.

I stopped by my LGS and he had 2 9mm Kahrs in. I believe 1 was the CM9 and the other was the CW9. I think they felt good and I like the sights on them. They have a nice smooth trigger but boy is it a long pull. Does the trigger have a quick reset? I found the slide to be a little tight and rough, I'm sure it would loosen up some. I'm going to send my wife up to fondle it and see if she can pull back the slide. I really liked the price tag too.

I think I would like for my wife to get the CW9 since it has a little longer barrel so it would be a little easier for her to shoot and less recoil. How do you find the recoil on yours? Thanks!!

Top Bottom