• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Just got this today at Bradis. The Wiley Clapp edition 357. Cant wait till next sat to take it out
    IMG_5541.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    That is a fine revolver. I was reading up on that not too long ago. I like the finish and the interesting finger pattern on the wood inserts.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Beautiful revolver. I have several Ruger revolvers and love them all. Altomont Grips has the new rubber grips with checking and snakeskin pattern panels that look much like your handgun. I have them on all my GP100's. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Wiley Chapp version, if not send me a message and I'll take it off your hands.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    140   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    I'd given up on finding one of those until I saw this post.
    Nice to see they're still out there, somewhere :dunno:

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    You couldn't have made a better choice.....the GP100 was the first gun i bought when i came of age to buy....lol

That was 20 some years ago....awesome revolver!! Congrats

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    to mrortega yes the finish is matte stainless. i also have the gp100 in 6"ss. just recently got that. The GP100 6" is the 1st gun I got/ being from NYC owning a gun is impossible. I got the Ruger while in the Army in AZ. unfortunately had to give it away when I got out and moved back to NYC

cj7jeep81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    beautiful revolver. i'm wanting to get a snub nosed .357 to use as a carry weapon. i'm leaning towards the sp101 for its size, but how is a gp100 for carry? too big?

and sorry for jumping in your thread, but figured there's already a bunch of knowledgeable people in here, but I can always start my own.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    beautiful revolver. i'm wanting to get a snub nosed .357 to use as a carry weapon. i'm leaning towards the sp101 for its size, but how is a gp100 for carry? too big?

and sorry for jumping in your thread, but figured there's already a bunch of knowledgeable people in here, but I can always start my own.

GP100 is a heavy gun! IF you have a good carry belt and holster it wouldn't suck too bad though, but it's noit a lightweight for sure.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Guys, you can all get the wiley clapp from a girl i went to high school with, don't know why everyone's having a hard time finding it...

Oh, and that is one beautiful wheel gun! Nice find!

Top Bottom