• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nwindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    Does anyone have a charger? Picked one up last week haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I mounted a 4X NcStar long eye relief scope on it. Just wanted to here some thoughts on this thing.

jason280

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I have one, and it has been a blast so far. I mounted a Bushnell Trophy 2-6x32, and it has shot reasonably well with bulk .22 ammo. The only real issue is the heavy trigger pull, but these can be tweaked some (or even completely changed out).

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    I have one they are alot of fun. Trigger pull was heavy so i put a Hornet Custom trigger group in it it's alot better now. I put a Center Point 4-16x scope on mine it does really good I think. You will like your Charger.:ar15:

gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    like my brother said its a lot of fun to shoot . i keep telling him i want to put an autoburst that i have on it just one time to see what its like with it. could be a lot of fun but were to take it and try it out with out haveing trouble for doing it? eather way you will like your new gun.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    No pun intended but mine is a BLAST!!!!I have an NcStar 2-7 power LER scope mounted on it and can hit steel plates at 125 yards with cheap ammo. A few times have hit 150 but it's not easy at that range....

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    very fun, but i decided to use a crosshair style scope over a red dot. the dot turned out to be bigger than the targets i was shooting at.

great for training new shooters since there is little recoil and with the bipod down, there is nothing to hold up.

mach58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Greenfield
    I picked up a used one 2 weeks ago. Put an NC Star 2x7 on it (Optics Planet for $42 and free shipping). A lot of fun and with Win Super Xs about a dime sized group at 50 yards of the bench. It wasn't that thrilled with Mini Mags like my other 22s but a lot of fun.

ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Old post I know but, I have a stainless model - the only one I've seen. Makes a great companion to the 10/22. Really like it a lot.

Top Bottom