• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I just wanted to let you know that something is screwed up somewhere. Check out the date of the last post. I only received the "respond to" today. (07/16/09)

This has been happening a lot. I think something is messed up at my end. :n00b:

So, If something comes up (a response to my post) and I don't answer right away, wait a couple months. :):

cholmstr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Mar 15, 2010
    Greendale, IN
    You will love the gun!! there are so many optic options depends what you want to do, mid-long range shooting or short range the doors are wide open ENJOY

Plowing006.jpg

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    i love the ruger 10/22 in my avatar that is my niece and me shooting mine on my b-day. im now building up a new one to me (had to though mine in on a trade to get a couple fourwheelers) so now im building up this one to what my other was. i miss her :(

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    You will love the gun!! there are so many optic options depends what you want to do, mid-long range shooting or short range the doors are wide open ENJOY

Plowing006.jpg

Holy thread resurrection cholmstr!!
    This thread is nearly two years old!

Can you give me back the 10 minutes I've wasted this afternoon opening old Ruger 10/22 threads and wading through them just to find the same picture of your rifle and some banal comments?!

It's supposed to be 50 QUALITY posts...not comments on 50 OLD posts!

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well I purchased a new 10/22 at Dick's today and I love the gun. The most fun I've had shooting in a while.

I wanted to ask if there was any thing I should be looking out for (parts breaking, etc.) and I was wondering what scopes or optics you all would suggest attaching to it.

Also mine only came with one mag, is this usual?

shotbyspike
    I bought 2 40th anniversary, whatever year that was, and I have the 25, & 30 rd., magazines, and can run 400 + rounds through mine, with no mal functions at all...

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I bought the 10/22 SS synthetic from Dick's last weekend, last one they had. They had a cheep Simmons 3-9X scope on clearance for $20.00 I put that on, but have yet to try it out. It looks really nice, glad I bought it. So on one of your original questions, What breaks on it, what should we look into getting for replacement parts?

Nothing.

The screw mounting the reciever in the stock seems to get loose pretty regular on mine.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom