• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Have you called Cabelas in Hammond? Kempf in Michigan City might be able to help, or one of the Blythe's shops. You could always try Midwest in Mishawaka too.
    I wouldn't even bother with Cabela's, if it's not a Kimber, they probably won't have it.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Our local shop here in Columbus has had 4 ordered for 2 months, and no timeline on when they'll get any (keep checking because dad has one reserved). He could get them down the road at Bassmaster's in Seymour, they say they can have them in 3 days, but they're also charging full retail.

Dad says he can wait to save almost $200. Rumor has it the distributors are supplying all the large chains and dealers, and the small dealers are just having to sit and wait... Though with the prices some of the smaller dealers have, they could probably move them just as fast if not faster... Think dad has his reserved for around $630.

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    a few weekends ago cabela's in hammond did have one in the case that i was able to fondle. no doubt they get them on a regular basis, but they probably fly out of there as quick as they come in (tag price at cabela's is $749). i was there wednesday night and there wasn't one in the display case.

fwiw, when i was at cabela's wednesday and they did have a few springfields along with a taurus and a couple colts in addition to their kimbers. i think i spied a sig there too

Top Bottom