Rudy Project Shooting Glasses - Discount Inside!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    If you have been on the fence about trying some Rudy's or buying some spare lenses, now is your chance!

For a very limited time Rudy Project is offering shooters another 20% off of the 40% discounted price, for a total discount of 52%!!!

Use the code 20OFFBRO in place of the 2alpha code to take advantage of this great deal.

Offer ends 10/20/09 at midnight.

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    If you have been on the fence about trying some Rudy's or buying some spare lenses, now is your chance!

For a very limited time Rudy Project is offering shooters another 20% off of the 40% discounted price, for a total discount of 52%!!!

Use the code 20OFFBRO in place of the 2alpha code to take advantage of this great deal.

Offer ends 10/20/09 at midnight.

This deal ends Tuesday at midnight. Get in on it while you can!

Rudy Project Sunglass COMBO Promotion - Buy a sunglass and get a FREE helmet or extra set of polarized lenses!

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    The 40% off code "2alpha" still works. PM me if you have any questions.

For those who are skeptical about ordering glasses without trying them on, Rudy Project offers a 90 day money back return policy on all orders, and free return shipping if you do decide to return them... risk free.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So, I know this is bumping a necropost, but I'm trying to do some reading on these. Do these offer the reader magnification 1.5x for example, on the upper portion of the lens as opposed to the bottom portion (reverse bifocal) for pistol shooting?

I have a pair of Costa Del Mar with the reader magnification at the bottom of the lens which are excellent for fishing/general use where being able to use the reader magnification at the bottom of the lens works fine. However, for shooting it does not help as you have to hold your head at an unusual position for shooting. I think I've seen an ad in a gun publication where there are glasses that are essentially reverse bifocals, with the reader/magnified lens is at the top to facilitate seeing the front sight, but allowing normal vision through the remainder of the lens.

I have fine vision at distance, but can't focus the front sight anymore.

It is really a pain, by the time I kind of figure out how to shoot better, my eyes are keeping me from doing it.

I could get just a pair of safety glasses with magnification in the entire lens, but then I'd be having serious trouble at distance.

I used my cheap pair of readers at the range recently, but between the lack of protection and the inability to then focus at distance, it was a bit disorienting. Being able to see a sharp front sight was amazing though.

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

Anyone try these? http://www.hansenseagleeye.com/ They look like aviators more than shooting glasses.

Top Bottom