• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So, you are saying this isn't another infamous spoof thread? I think you should message the other guy and find out if it was him and get back with us.

Spoof thread? Come on. Read the kid's post. He was there Friday. I was there Saturday. CRAZY coinkydink.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Hello Sir,

I wanted to explain what happened on Friday because I was one of the guys "punks" that you were talking about. I was at the range with my brother and my dad. As you pulled up my dad was walking back to his truck to get more ammo. We were not packing up. We were looking at you because we didn't understand why you came to the bay we were in when nearly all of the other bays were open. We were always taught that you don't join a bay already being used if other bays are available. It's a safety thing and kind of a respect thing. We eventually moved to another bay because we decided we wanted to shoot a higher caliber gun and needed a longer bay. We didn't mean to offend you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

P.S. The revolver you were shooting was really cool!!

Son, I think you are mistaken. I was there on Saturday.

You could have at least talked to him..... I think he was lonely. :(

Lonely! I have a young wife. But damn she is expensive at the hair salon!

marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    You have done nothing wrong in my eye's. The only problem i have had at a range is with the guy in the next lane with an AR and showered me with hot brass..lol He did say he was sorry and i was fine with it,just made sure to step back when i seen he was about to shoot.

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet....

TopGun_23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Spoof thread? Come on. Read the kid's post. He was there Friday. I was there Saturday. CRAZY coinkydink.

Sir, I am sure that it was friday because 1. you were shooting a .357 revolver, 2. your ammo was in a blue tinted box, 3. you were very good at hitting the targets you barely missed, and finally it would have been packed on Saturday because hard target had a class.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    You have done nothing wrong in my eye's. The only problem i have had at a range is with the guy in the next lane with an AR and showered me with hot brass..lol He did say he was sorry and i was fine with it,just made sure to step back when i seen he was about to shoot.

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet....

Thanks. My friend was there a while back and some A-holes stated shooting when they went to change their targets.

I may have to quit going there, but I do love the steel. The guy in the other thread did sound like a weird old guy. Glad it turned out to be a different day! LOL

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Hmmm Cygnus is only 43... that's not old. Do you have a gray beard or something that makes you look old Cygnus? Were you there with a 357 revolver and blue tinted ammo box? You ignored his post and didn't say yes or no!

I am in the middle of watching a movie and I want to get to the bottom of this thread first, so please hurry up so I can take it off pause!

TopGun_23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Sir,

You're probably right. It was probably a different guy. This guy had a blue or green SUV with Vanderburgh county plates......and the 357 revolver and the blue ammo storage case.

Respectfully,
    Topgun23

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Hmmm Cygnus is only 43... that's not old. Do you have a gray beard or something that makes you look old Cygnus? Were you there with a 357 revolver and blue tinted ammo box? You ignored his post and didn't say yes or no!

I am in the middle of watching a movie and I want to get to the bottom of this thread first, so please hurry up so I can take it off pause!

Nope. I only shoot 9mm and .45 in handgun. Now go watchya movie.

But yep a little gray in the goatee. And 43 is old when the "old lady" is 29

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    That is crazy :D Can't believe how similar the stories are lol.

Thanks, now back to my regularly scheduled programming :D

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    You think this was funny? I honestly wasn't sure what the hell they were doing.45
    I mean packing up then staying , then moving around. At that point they were erratic strangers with firearms. May have been good people for all I know, but who knows these days. At least I know I can count on my fellow INGOer's for solid advice. ( Well most. I mean I am not sure what is so funny)

Well, I can think of circumstances where (no I have never been to that range nor did we go out this weekend) my son and I have "packed up" several guns - then took others out to fire.

In fact this is rather normal for us. We may tune up some guns or acquire others and shoot as many as 6 or 8 firearms at a session. Last time out I was firing my Garand, He was firing his, we packed them up, picked up the target to see how we had patterned. Then we pulled out my LR-308, set up a new target and went back to shooting. Then packed that up and he shot his wife's 45, brought it back to the car, replaced the recoil spring (trying out lighter springs) repeated that 2 or three times till decided the best spring was in the gun. Then fired several rounds from his 357.

The range was empty that day but I'd guess anyone watching would have thought we were "done" several times!

Could be the other people were just changing targets and firearms and were the ones that thought you were rude! I always ask people if they seem like they are leaving or if they mind if we join them.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Well, I can think of circumstances where (no I have never been to that range nor did we go out this weekend) my son and I have "packed up" several guns - then took others out to fire.

In fact this is rather normal for us. We may tune up some guns or acquire others and shoot as many as 6 or 8 firearms at a session. Last time out I was firing my Garand, He was firing his, we packed them up, picked up the target to see how we had patterned. Then we pulled out my LR-308, set up a new target and went back to shooting. Then packed that up and he shot his wife's 45, brought it back to the car, replaced the recoil spring (trying out lighter springs) repeated that 2 or three times till decided the best spring was in the gun. Then fired several rounds from his 357.

The range was empty that day but I'd guess anyone watching would have thought we were "done" several times!

Could be the other people were just changing targets and firearms and were the ones that thought you were rude! I always ask people if they seem like they are leaving or if they mind if we join them.

Thanks. You make some good points.:ingo:

Top Bottom