• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I must be slipping. :dunno: I can't believe I let you sucker me into a debate involving an American Idol winner and a bunch of air headed tweeters. :n00b:
    You got spanked, spell Kato with C for 24 hours.

For others, I think this thread is worth a revisit starting at post #104, if you want to see how RB took KG to task.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Since the start of all this it has appeared that the candidate will be either Perry or Romney. With Perry out of the way, it's going to be Romney. Romney vs. Obama with Obama coming out on top, and the whole country coming out as the loser...

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Remember, Ron Paul isn't electable, but a senator who lost his last election by 17 points is electable.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Bush/Cheney strategist: "We could never influence (buy) Ron Paul"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pY7oSfcmc[/ame]

Blackduck21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    He won't be influenced away from his idea of liberty and justice for all. Maybe that's why the party elites don't like him?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I for one am glad Romney is a flip flopper. I'd hate it if he were about the wrap up the nomination still holding to his former positions.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    i loved it when they asked Romney about his tax record and release it in the last debate you could see the fear in he's eyes it got him off track abit......

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    i loved it when they asked Romney about his tax record and release it in the last debate you could see the fear in he's eyes it got him off track abit......

Only because no matter what it says, his opponents will spin it as an issue, which it isn't unless he's underpaid his taxes illegally.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Only because no matter what it says, his opponents will spin it as an issue, which it isn't unless he's underpaid his taxes illegally.

Why wouldn't his record of tax increases and expansions to the Welfare State an issue?

Top Bottom