• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Every single candidate is electable...unless they screw up & don't get their names on the ballots of enough states. What has been presented as a fact, is actually a guess of what millions of voters will do. All of the matter-of-fact nay-saying is disrespectful to our political process & is getting old. Grow up.

And the name-calling, intelligence-insulting, patriotism-questioning from Paul supporters is what? A quintessential example of our political process? It sure as hell is getting old.

I suppose I don't need to add that there are plenty of statements being passed for fact from Paul supporters that are nothing more than opinions. You'll be dishing out the sarcasm and hate-mongering to them forthwith, yes?

Electable? Every candidate may have a possibility of being elected simply for being on the ballot. But not every candidate has the same probability of being elected simply for being on the ballot. Of course, I think you know when someone says Paul is unelectable they are speaking in terms of probability, not possibility. Is there a reason you ignore that and lash out with such vitriol?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I like hearing the truth.

ron-paul-revolution.bmp

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OMG, the world is coming to an end. The Paul people are now posting FNC clips and supporting what they say :eek:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like hearing the truth.

ron-paul-revolution.bmp

This is simply disgusting. Why would you want to hear the truth? I prefer to let people think for me, tell me what to do and when to do it, and the ONLY time I like to hear the truth is when it involves rainbows and unicorns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom