• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The tide is turning. The lies are falling. The dam is breaking. The walls are dropping. The Establishment spin artists can't contain him much longer.

12/16/2011
    On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Ron Paul absolutely hit it out of the park. The audience ate up everything that Paul said. Leno loves him. Joe Rogan loves him. The crowd was going nuts.

You can't tell me that people watched this interview and thought that his ideas are hard to understand. You can't tell me that he isn't speaking on a level people can relate to.

A lot of eyes were opened tonight. This is the turning point. Ron Paul can win. He must win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMUZIVYuluc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0V4BvI14dg

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I didn't see the Leno stuff as I can't stand Leno but it isn't too surprising to me that Joe Rogan supports Ron Paul. I've had several conversations with Rogan on another message board in the past and understand where he stands and what he believes in (even if the good Dr. doesn't personally condone some of Rogan's personal habits/hobbies).

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dr. Paul actually came over very nicely on Leno. Leno on the other hand needs to learn the art of interview, which after all these years you think he would have either figured it out or been well schooled.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm new here, but I'm glad to see that the gun owners of Indiana seem to be taking note of the fact that Ron Paul is a candidate that will defend our right to own firearms. There are far too many politicians today, even in the Republican party, who would love to get rid of the 2nd amendment.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Ron Paul saying Bachmann hates Muslims because she recognizes the threat of a nuclear armed Iran shows just how much of an idiot he really is. I thought it was stupid when Kanye West pulled his George Bush doesn't care about black people nonsense but he's just a singer. Paul should know better.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Bachmann has opened her yap about muslims in the past. She has a history of making ignorant and bigoted statements where they're concerned. Paul was likely right on the money where she's concerned. Her history supports his statements.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ron Paul saying Bachmann hates Muslims because she recognizes the threat of a nuclear armed Iran shows just how much of an idiot he really is. I thought it was stupid when Kanye West pulled his George Bush doesn't care about black people nonsense but he's just a singer. Paul should know better.

So, you basically are stereotyping? To say "all" Muslims are "bad" is just as moronic as saying "all" Hispanics are "illegal". Who cares if Iran has a nuke, or is trying to get a nuke. If they ever attempted to use it the ramifications would be so swift and violent that you could fly 15 feet off the ground for miles in Tehran and never hit anything. Why is it our job to police the world? Why is it our job or concern to be involved with what other countries do internally? If China started telling the United States that we have to abolish the Bill of Rights of the Constitution because they do not value free speech or gun rights.. we would literally tell them to stick an egg roll up their... The fact of the matter is we have NO RIGHT to tell a sovereign nation what to do just as they have NO RIGHT to tell us what to do. The "Muslim Threat" regurgitated rhetoric gets old... We got ourselves into this mess a long time ago. Who do you think funded Osama Bin Laden in the 80's when Russia invaded A-stan?? Who do you think put Saddam Hussein in power in Iraq? Who do you think put Hosni Mubarak in power in Egypt? We meddle in others affairs and then are baffled why the world hates us. George Washington advised us in his farewell address to remain neutral in the world, and Thomas Jefferson stated "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto". We should revert back to our old ways, and regain our identity. Rant.....over......:patriot:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    So, you basically are stereotyping? To say "all" Muslims are "bad" is just as moronic as saying "all" Hispanics are "illegal". Who cares if Iran has a nuke, or is trying to get a nuke. If they ever attempted to use it the ramifications would be so swift and violent that you could fly 15 feet off the ground for miles in Tehran and never hit anything. Why is it our job to police the world? Why is it our job or concern to be involved with what other countries do internally? If China started telling the United States that we have to abolish the Bill of Rights of the Constitution because they do not value free speech or gun rights.. we would literally tell them to stick an egg roll up their... The fact of the matter is we have NO RIGHT to tell a sovereign nation what to do just as they have NO RIGHT to tell us what to do. The "Muslim Threat" regurgitated rhetoric gets old... We got ourselves into this mess a long time ago. Who do you think funded Osama Bin Laden in the 80's when Russia invaded A-stan?? Who do you think put Saddam Hussein in power in Iraq? Who do you think put Hosni Mubarak in power in Egypt? We meddle in others affairs and then are baffled why the world hates us. George Washington advised us in his farewell address to remain neutral in the world, and Thomas Jefferson stated "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto". We should revert back to our old ways, and regain our identity. Rant.....over......:patriot:

Your reading skills need some work. You responded to something, but not to the post you quoted.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was on a rant...and had you actually read the post you would have understood what was said. Bachman hates Muslims and lacks any concept of leading .....and my examples were significant enough. My examples of Iran were also significant enough. My comment was exactly on point for the quotation given.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I really like what he stands for. I didnt know much about him before he was on Leno, but after watching him on there, his ideas really make sense. I don't see why his pole numbers aren't higher than they are.Ii hope his campaign continues to pick up momentum.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I really like what he stands for. I didnt know much about him before he was on Leno, but after watching him on there, his ideas really make sense. I don't see why his pole numbers aren't higher than they are.Ii hope his campaign continues to pick up momentum.

His polling numbers aren't higher because the MSM and talking heads on the radio and TV tell people he is a lunatic even though he is the only candidate (and one of the few politicians) that seem to care about the country and it's future. Most people would rather watch Glee, American Idol, or whatever crap is on than actually be educated (on any subject).

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ron Paul's Time Has Come - Yahoo! News

Ron Paul's time has come, not because he is the candidate of change, nor because of his long tenure of service as a congressman and military veteran. Paul's time has come because he is both. Paul also brings in another important characteristic that no other leading candidate has in that he exemplifies honesty and consistency, and the evidence of such is available in text and video for the entire world to see. Just look at a 2007 debate video where Paul is booed and harassed for explaining in detail why we need to audit the Federal Reserve, and watch the 2011 debates where some of the same candidates now agree with him and Paul gets applauded.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Hey Rambone, I know you're a big RP supporter, as am I. I just want to throw a hypothetical sitch out there for you.

Say RP doesn't get the nom and decides not to run as an independant, who would you vote for?

I'm 21, this will be the 1st time I vote and have no clue to who I would vote for in that case.
    Thanks.

Top Bottom