• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    He founded an action group Cease Fire Indy advocating against “gun violence” in Indianapolis. Unbelievably he was shot and killed yesterday, July 18th while sitting in his car at or near East 38th and North Arlington Street on the City’s East Side. Only guessing; but, he was probably shot by the kinds of people he and his group were speaking to seeking to end the “gun violence.“
    Just unbelievable!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Saw this one in the news. He got shot several years back, too. He owned a restaurant on the east side that burned down last year, and some employees were caught with drugs and stolen guns. Lotta weird stuff going on, but the man sure seemed to care about the east side and wanted it to be better.

Some crabs in the bucket apparently couldn't stand that.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I don't know if Cease Fire is still a thing but when it started up and got rolling in Chicago leaders of it were getting shot or arrested on a regular basis

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When I read about stuff like this it always seems sad, but I wonder if the people involved are still connected to the drug trade in some form. Just shooting somebody for community action seems crazy unless they were suspected of being a CI.

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Rumor is he is also the one who was video taping the road rage incident the other day were the fella was shot

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    38th and Arlington was a nasty place when I worked on that very corner 35 years ago. My boss came outside and found someone halfway through stealing the wheels off his jeep. I can only imagine how much worse it is now. I think I’ll stick to the imagining part rather than go anywhere near there to see for myself.

Top Bottom