• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    my folks had a side walkout basement... my brother and I tunneled through the snow it was a blast lol

good times....

Thats why it is a bittersweet memory. One of the best times I've ever had. Other than for riding over Mom's house... Still remember that one.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    AHAAHAHAHAHA

It's only taken 3 HOURS to reach a supervisor so that my GF could call in snowbound. It's right about to the back bumper on her car.

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    Here in Seymour we are sitting in about 10 to 11 inches of snow with more coming down. The county roads are still pretty bad according to my wife. I’m getting ready to go fire up the ATV and have some fun before plowing the driveway. We are under a level 2 snow emergency, meaning that we are only supposed to be going to and from work or if there is an emergency.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Around 10, my apartment building at USI lost power as well as the buildings attatched to the feed, then the others followed suite... I walked to campus and found a building that was open so I could tap into the power and internet...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Ok, well just so you know, the Keystone Fashion Mall is open.

Please come visit me... there's nobody else in the mall!!! /sniffle

I really can't believe they didn't delay the opening.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    I live in Sullivan County. The County Sheriff and Commissioners declared a snow emergency. We have between 12-14 inches here in Hymera.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Here in Bloomington I'm guessing there's about 8 inches of snow(Update: revised to at least 12 inches). All schools are closed. My cul-de-sac has had zero plowing, salting, or sanding. I can see main streets 1/4 to 1/2 mile away that are about 80% clear. No snow currently coming down. My neighbor's out in the street with his riding lawn mower with a plow attachment trying to move snow around, but even with chains on his tires he's mostly just spinning his wheels. Neighborhood kids are loving the snow -- I'm cooped up here at home trying to get some work done...not working out so well!...

Last edited:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Awesomeness Factor 12

yeah okay when I left for work this morning it was tricky getting out of the neighborhood, but made easier by random snow plow pickup truck driver guy.

I wasn't prepared for the drifted over driveway being buried under roughly 1.5-2 feet of snow.

However! My next door neighbor who recently bought a small to medium sized snow blower WAS :D

I'm manuevering the "tactical Honda Civic" down my street and see three people meandering around where my driveway should be. Its my step son and daughter and the neighbors wife out shoveling and using the snow blower cutting me a path to the garage.

All I can say is neighbors like these are PRICELESS!!!! :D

I may have to reconsider using the wifes gun money for a snow blower. Or buy one over the summer months. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom