• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut, these are not equivalents and you know it.

Feel free to explain to me what a mob of disguised men, breaking into a place that isn't their own, and subsequently destroying property that isn't their own, is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Feel free to explain to me what a mob of disguised men, breaking into a place that isn't their own, and subsequently destroying property that isn't their own, is.

Race riot == Boston Tea Party? You can pick out one common element to both but that in no way makes them moral equivalents.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

People listen to rhetoric, and some buy into it.

There's definitely a well stocked supply of idiots on both sides of the fence. Instead of building a wall I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Trump will realize what happened Tuesday and become a true president. Being an outsider, I'm again hoping that he will rise up become a leader that somehow manages to start the healing.

You can dream can't you?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Race riots? Now I'm confused. Where are the race riots?
    We were talking about the rioting going on and someone mentioned the BLM riots. I remember you sort of making this same argument in those threads. It's relevant. Whether race or political riots, they are indiscriminate mob violence.

This discussion we're having distills to the notion that one man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist. That's also nonsense.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There's definitely a well stocked supply of idiots on both sides of the fence. Instead of building a wall I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Trump will realize what happened Tuesday and become a true president. Being an outsider, I'm again hoping that he will rise up become a leader that somehow manages to start the healing.

You can dream can't you?

QFT

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Commando raid. When those guys broke into Bin Ladin's compound in Pakistan, was that a protest?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Commando raid. When those guys broke into Bin Ladin's compound in Pakistan, was that a protest?

The events from 2 May 12 were well planned, well coordinated and well executed violence conducted by highly trained, well equipped, and really bad dudes. I'll need to think on the comparison for a while.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    VZkiXN.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads