• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    have any of you ever been anywhere near an area that the prez...any prez is going to be?

This isn't anything new or unusual it happens all the time...every time!

Of course you add a tea party and some grey haired grannies and all of a sudden you have a made for the media story!

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    have any of you ever been anywhere near an area that the prez...any prez is going to be?

Of course you add a tea party and some grey haired grannies and all of a sudden you have a made for the media story!

Of course the president has security. We all know that.

I believe that the point of the story was that both the president and the group were both present, with the swat team was called to the area of the demonstration, to guard the president as an afterthought, because of the demonstration.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    teaparty11.jpg

Well, that one in the center: she had a flap holster and she was in no itchin' hurry. And the one on the left: she had scared eyes, she wasn't gonna do nothin'. But that one on the right: she had crazy eyes. Figured her to make the first move.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Cadence song heard by the police.

Doing our duty marching in time.

Making lots of money on the taxpayer dime.

Protecting the president is what we do.

Even though we look like the douchebag crew.

Tea partiers peaceful, tea partiers quiet.

We were expecting a huge riot.

Little old ladies standing all around.

We are going to beat them to the ground.

If they resist or even whine.

It's going to be Taser time.

Life is good, life is great.

Living in a police state.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

This is simply NOT true.

Tea Party last year on the sidewalks of the State House in Indy between the Tax Day and July 4th Rallies, obamatard came to town and went to the Westin Hotel across from the State House. Yes, we timed it just right as he arrived in the middle of the Protest.

He was suppose to arrive at the front doors, but instead went the back alley to avoid us Tea Party people AND his supporters who stayed on the other side of Maryland Street.

Guess what? No riot police, no SWAT team, no snipers on the roof tops, nothing. Just a few extra on-duty IMPD and ISP present in regular duty uniforms. No M4's, no MP5's, not even a Remmy 870.

Guess what else?!?! Where everyone and I were standing, I could have very easily picked up a rock and hit his precious limo. Hell, I was even ARMED!! OCing!!!! :runaway:

Jeez, imagine that. :rolleyes:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The Quincy police butt-covering has already begun. The Quincy police dept. has released a statement indicating that the Tea Party protesters weren't cooperating despite video evidence to the contrary. Much more info including videos here. I would love to know exactly who ordered the intimidation tactics.

closer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    indy
    Congratulations to Quincy Ill. for making the top ten MORON list of cities. These pics don't do justice though as there were no pics of the dwarf's posing as children! Grannies and kids in a peaceful demonstration and someone calls out the thugs? What the hell is going on? This really p*&88%s me off!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I gotta wonder though what the cops were thinking;

A) Uh huh, that's right, we bad!:ar15:

or

B) If I hold my head down, the visor should cover my face. Damn this is embarrassing!!!:ugh:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I gotta wonder though what the cops were thinking;

A) Uh huh, that's right, we bad!:ar15:

or

B) If I hold my head down, the visor should cover my face. Damn this is embarrassing!!!:ugh:

C) Man, I hope granny doesn't beat my ass with a cane... that's the only thing that would be more embarrassing than this already is!

Top Bottom