• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    X had a clip from Star Trek, some chick saying "All this power, surging and throbbing, yet under control." I used to have some cool ones a few phones ago, but they've changed audio formats so you have to buy them (just have a flip-phone myself).

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    My ringtone for my wife is "Love Spreads" by The Stone Roses.
    My boss' ringtone is "******* calling, ******* calling, there's an ******* on the other end of the line"
    The one for my dad is Homer simpson "Hey! That creepy weird guy is calling. Oh it's just your dad!"
    I like to know who's calling before I even touch my phone, that is why they are all individual.
    If it's someone not on my list, it is "Firewater Burn" by the Bloodhound Gang

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I am the only one who uses the same ringer for everyone (classic mechanical phone ringer)?

Actually, you're not. Since I no longer care enough to dink with my phone, it's one size fits all, and the retro bell is the least obnoxious ringer on the built in menu, so that's what I use.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My everyone else ringtones was gunshots from a .45, was really cool, until a telemarketer called me while I was standing in line at the bank. Needless to say now my everyone else ringtone is my Harley idling! Funny how no one ducks and cover when a Harley idles.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I have used a few over the years.
    Danger Zone, The Godfather Theme, Imperial march, Jaws briefly, but lately it has been "Still the One" by Orleans.
    I guess I am getting mellow in my old age.

My phone just trashed itself so I am debating over setting them all up or going generic again.
    I like knowing some people just by their ring.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby's ringtone is "Beer, Beer, Beer...I'm gonna drink some Beer" When he texts me it is the George of the Jungle theme song. That way I know if I have time to grab it if it is just a text and not drop whatever I'm working on immediately. His ringtone for pretty much everyone is the Beer song.

I have some that are fairly obnoxious on my phone but don't use them too much...someone has to really tick me off to get one of those assigned. Nothing like having a 21 year old son who can send me lots of fun things to put on my phone. His ringtone is the theme song from the good the bad and the ugly.

Top Bottom