• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I want to thank all of you for getting me interested in shooting .22lr again. My Kimber 82 had been unused for ~20 years. Thanks to y'all I have fallen in love with it once again.

As always, if anyone wants to come down and shoot on a range at any distance out to 200 yds, just let me know. We have solid concrete shooting benches for a completely steady rest.

1FjN16S.jpg

That looks like Hoosier Hills Gnaw Bone, IN.

:dunno:

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Hi, my name is Craig and I'm a rimfireaholic...
    Enjoying the thread. Here's a few of mine. I have a couple others but these are the ones getting trigger time now. Mostly set up for steel challenge, which is my joy.

dfUL7RI.jpg

PC Victory as it comes, I added a little grip tape for my support thumb. It's super light and shoots great, but it likely won't make the long term cut. Stock MIV 22/45 Lite, but parts are ordered and incoming for internal surgery. The MIV Target is my main mamajama. All VQ inside, Tandemcross trigger, comp and charging 'halo', Striplin gas pedal, Hogue grips, Vortex Venom. All stainless, it weighs in right at 47 pounds (ok, just under 3) but it eats steel all day. Shooting it without comp lately and like that better. When the internals for the 22/45 arrive I shall retire to the laboratory and hope to emerge with a Frankenpistol sporting the best of both of them and at a weight around 34oz. I'll keep you posted on that. Not a fan of polymer but I'm mostly a 1911 guy and like the natural feel of the frame.

Great thread here, keep it going. I blame Turbo...

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    Enjoying the thread. Here's a few of mine. I have a couple others but these are the ones getting trigger time now. Mostly set up for steel challenge, which is my joy.

dfUL7RI.jpg

PC Victory as it comes, I added a little grip tape for my support thumb. It's super light and shoots great, but it likely won't make the long term cut. Stock MIV 22/45 Lite, but parts are ordered and incoming for internal surgery. The MIV Target is my main mamajama. All VQ inside, Tandemcross trigger, comp and charging 'halo', Striplin gas pedal, Hogue grips, Vortex Venom. All stainless, it weighs in right at 47 pounds (ok, just under 3) but it eats steel all day. Shooting it without comp lately and like that better. When the internals for the 22/45 arrive I shall retire to the laboratory and hope to emerge with a Frankenpistol sporting the best of both of them and at a weight around 34oz. I'll keep you posted on that. Not a fan of polymer but I'm mostly a 1911 guy and like the natural feel of the frame.

Blame Turbo for everything!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

dfUL7RI.jpg

Nice guns!

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Why does everyone keep blaming me for just trying to make things better?

Ha! Because this-

Because it's easier to justify/blame the spending of money if I say you made me do it...

And this-

“...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

Think of it as credit instead of blame. I've learned a few things and laughed a few times reading through these 60-some pages.
    And I agree with whoever suggested that Rimfire should have its own section.
    Credit or blame, I appreciate you shouldering the burden brother!

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    There are more than a few rimfires floating around here that are directly my fault. :):
    With me it was more the one MKIII, then standing by on the sideline pointing and laughing as I fell down the slippery slope, with the occasional prod of a stick to keep it moving.

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    Pretty sure you need an over/under, but that a discussion for somewhere else.

On topic, MkIV 70th anniversary edition.
    I mean there were a few pretty cool Baikal .22/.410 combos last time I was at the post.

And off topic, but a 30-06 side-by-side.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Oh waaa.

30-06 in a proper drilling should be no worse than your trap shotgun will be. You can load it down for entertainment type shooting.
    The Mrs will have your man card in her pocket if you keep this up.:stickpoke:;)

Eh, she can have it. Lol She likes the big boomers. The 12GA was more pleasant than most normal rifles calibers are for me.

Top Bottom