• ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Hey team,
    I just thought I would share this fun project that I’m completing up.. I basically got a new case for my rifle, so I customized it up to more suite my needs.. So I painted up the top lid..

What do you think..

Before:

IMG_6943.jpg

After:

IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    That is Awesome!! The B24 called "A Dragon and His Tail" would make a great case painting.

DSC00069.jpg

This was how the Collins Foundation B-24 was painted a few years ago when they came to town. The latest newsletter I got from them shows their B-24 painted up as Witchcraft. I took a ride in the B-17 Nine o Nine that morning.

DSC00084.jpg

Don't mean to thread jack...that gun case looks fantastic. Would you entertain painting cases for customers?

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Those look really sweet! good job

Thank you Sir, I'm glad you like them.. they were really fun to do..

But then again so was this pistol case..

IMG_6240.jpg

Love the WWII nose art! I need a case like that for my 10/22 M1 Carbine!

Hey thanks sir.. Just Pm me and I’ll shoot you over some ideas for your case.. Paint.. Just use whatever your comfortable with.. Stencils are you friend.. Hahahhaa.. Hey best of luck to you and please post up pics when you done..

Looks good. Best one yet in my opinion.

Hey XMil.. I'm really happy with how it turned out.. I'm glad you like it.. Cool..

That is Awesome!! The B24 called "A Dragon and His Tail" would make a great case painting.

Ok.. I goggled it and came up with 0... Do you happen to have a link??

Thank you..

Link

really love it when there is a linkpimp sighting, always bringing some eye candy.

Hey Thanks Dubsac.. it not easy keeping you guys happy.. Hahahaha..

Great job!! keep them comming!!

Thank you Sir.. Will do..

Thanks..

Link..

Nicely done. I think if you weren't in CA I'd have you paint some of my cases.

Hey thank you Sir.. I'm glad you like them...

As someone who attended the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends a couple years ago, I have to say...that is freaking awesome! Great job!

Ding, ding, ding, ding... We have a winner!.. You sir are the first one to get it right!.. IE the Mustang.. everyone has been telling me if off a B52.. I'm like Dude!.. I'm the one who did the research, I know what plane this is off of.. Hahaa..

Thank you thank you thank you, for the validation and of course the more than generous kind words.. You sir have GREAT taste!..

Great work that is a true piece of art.

Oohh cool.. Thank you jbhummer2.. I'm glad you like it.. Very cool..

+1--call me weird but I actually like the pin up's from WWII....maybe one on my truck after I get it painted..hmm

(for what it worth) Here’s some pin-up I’ve done.

IMG_6588.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

WWII pinups
    Looks great Link!!!!!

Thank you Jclak...

P.S.
    LOVE your avatar..

I know... I mean can you believe that they actually allow someone like me on this site!... :D

This was how the Collins Foundation B-24 was painted a few years ago when they came to town. The latest newsletter I got from them shows their B-24 painted up as Witchcraft. I took a ride in the B-17 Nine o Nine that morning.

Don't mean to thread jack...that gun case looks fantastic. Would you entertain painting cases for customers?

Ok... Yeha.. the Dragon is NO... I cant paint that one up.. sorry kids and wife thing.. :)

As for the Nine O None... :laugh:

Bin there, done that.. Hahahahaa..

IMG_6841.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I knew what Mustang it was as soon as I saw it. Big Beautiful Doll would be a good one to do as it's one of the most colorful, and well done IMHO, P51s of WWII. I flew in A Dragon and It's Tail a few summers ago... It was AWESOME!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom