• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    It's clear that MORE laws would have prevented this. As we know, criminals, mass-murderers, and those who simply have a desire to harm themselves or others will be stopped by laws. We have all seen how the gun-free zones have made our schools some of the safest places on earth.

I always have to treat any report like this with suspicion. The people "reporting" this news don't report any longer but simply editorialize in a news-like manner. When it suits them they make up new "facts" to get their point across.

It's like the "police found unregistered firearms in the man's home" story. Ok, that's true but in Indiana there is no such thing as a registered firearm (unless you include NFA firearms). So while technically true, they were unregistered, it's irrelevant since almost all firearms here are unregistered. But the news people know that "unregistered firearms" is easily mistaken for "illegal firearm" so they slant the news to make it sound bad.

But they claim they can say whatever they want because of the 1st Amendment...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't see where he's blaming the gun. I also don't see any proof of the purchase or the gun's origins. The comments of a grieving father don't hold that much weight IMO.

Mountains out of molehills.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    If the gun had been registered, he wouldn't have shot himself with it. Unregistered guns are more malicious and conniving....they can't be trusted...neither can the Internet or anything from it.

I wonder what the tweet would have been had the son shot himself with dad's gun....not that he even owns one...just sayin'.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    I don't see where he's blaming the gun. I also don't see any proof of the purchase or the gun's origins. The comments of a grieving father don't hold that much weight IMO.

Mountains out of molehills.

True...but he has a rather large audience.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Warren's a pretty obvious scumbag and, apparently, has ZERO issue stepping on his son's grave for Warren's personal propaganda propagation.

I give NO credit to such low-lifes. He's in the SAME category as Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and Barack Obama.

Top Bottom